Reviews (1 781)
1 781 results
All reviews railway line car park meal deal parking is limited football stadium fifth floor southampton city thyme restaurant breakfast and dinner busy road a great nights sleep excellent stay mayflower theatre comfy bed night's sleep west quay pleasant stay
92 - 97 of 1 781 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on the 16th June for one night before going on a cruise.
Staff were very friendly and in particular Jacob.
Very good breakfast and the hotel is only about 5 minutes from the cruise terminals by car.
Will definitely stay here again and indeed have already booked for November.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Keith S, Operations Duty Manager at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear davidwphillips,

Thank you for your recent review of Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

I am delighted that you had such a good stay with us and in particular that Jakub looked after you so well. I will personally pass on your feedback to Jakub.

On behalf of all of us here at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre we look forward to welcoming you back in November.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This hotel is situated approximately 10 minute walk from Southampton Station or you can drive and park in the hotel. There is a parking charge of £4 for 24 hours. The is a large Premier Inn and the rooms have all been upgraded with large flat screen TV, tea, coffee etc, good bathrooms with great showers. Everything you want and expect from this hotel. There is a 10 minute walk into town through the gardens. The rooms also have air conditioning which is fantastic for these warms days. There is also the facility to leave your luggage if you are spending the day in the City. Staff were very accomodating and friendly in this busy hotel. Already planning another weekend in Southampton with this hotel.

Room Tip: If you want to open your windows better to be on the side facing the train line, as the main roads around the hotel are very busy and boisy.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Lesleyannbarlow4845,

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

I am really happy you took full advantage of our city centre location for exploring Southampton and more importantly that from start to finish all aspects of your stay were so enjoyable.

On behalf of all of the team here we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Booked this Premier Inn in error but we were pleased with the location and the friendly staff. Staying here again later this year. Excellent value and had parking and a nice bar and restaurant. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Keith S, Operations Duty Manager at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear christinephi,

Thank you for your recent review of Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

I am really happy that you found our team so friendly and that our location was to your liking. I trust you enjoyed our restaurant and bar !

We are all looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife booked a room over night and also booked a meal deal which included evening meal and breakfast.
We went to the restaurant for our evening meal after waiting 45 minutes we received our starters.
Then after another 30 minutes.we where told our main meal we be another 10 minuets by which time we weren’t hungry
Any more also it was to late at night to eat any way.so we went with out anything to eat.
The two members of staff that where trying to do there best keeping everyone happy by problems beyond there control.
Where amazing. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choice.
There is on site parking via a parking meter.
So In conclusion the hotel is ok but it was a shame about the evening meal.
I did bring it up during check out and was given a refund for my meal and a apology.
But I wouldn’t stay there again.And wouldn’t recommend it as a place to stay sorry.
I would stay at premier inns as i do like the brand.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Ricky

Thanks for taking the time to review your visit.

I'm really sorry to hear about the service you received in the Thyme Restaurant. I've passed your comments onto the Restaurant Manager directly to follow up and ensure staffing levels are maintained.

I'm glad breakfast was up to our usual high standard and the team refunded the meal as a gesture of goodwill.

Apologies again for any disappointment and I hope we see you again soon.

Darren

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This hotel is in a great location, just a short walk to town or to the docks. Everything was in great condition and spotlessly clean. Breakfast is tad pricey but it was very good. Well done to the whole team.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear Julie W,

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

I am really happy that you took full advantage of our city centre location and more importantly that you enjoyed your time with us. I will personally pass on your thanks to the entire team.

You may wish to consider our meal deal package for the future which offers fantastic savings for both your evening meal and breakfast. This can be pre booked at your time of booking on Premierinn.com or in person at the hotel.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review and we hope to welcome you back in the very near future.