“Love it”
Review of 7Bone Burger Co.

7Bone Burger Co.
Ranked #84 of 927 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 7Bone Burger Co servin' up American comfort food classics including our well hung (ahem) dry aged steak burger, very own smoked hot dog and the infamous picklebacks (shot bourbon w/ picklejuice), in a feel good atmosphere coupled with our top service. You gotta check us out!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went here with my wife because I didnt believe how good the burgers are. Well they are stunning huge very tasty n succulent, actually couldnt finish it due to the size. Tha staff are very on the bull polite and curtious Definitely going back.

GM7BoneSouthampton, General Manager at 7Bone Burger Co., responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Rick M,

Thank you for the review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your burger so much and that the staff reated you well. See you again soon!

Peace, Love and Dirty Fries x

Write a ReviewReviews (1 178)

40 - 44 of 1 178 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to try different burgers, other that just cheese and lettuce. I had the Robert Johnston because I love anything with mushrooms. I did not disappoint. I only would have changed one thing... order it well done. I usually order medium rare so they don’t burn my burger... but here medium rare is really medium rare, I will go for well done next time. The fries in the side were a little disappointing though... I’ll have to try a different side next time I go. The shakes are amazing, so thick and full of ice cream you can barely suck through the straw!
It was a bit busy in a Saturday afternoon, the decoration and seating is ok, but feels like a place to just eat, pay and leave. Not really to hang out and chat.

Hey Linda R,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear you liked the Robert Johnston as well as your milkshake, we do serve them thick!
See you again soon for your next dirty burger fix.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Have you ever seen someone hold their new born baby for the first time? I haven’t, but I’ve seen plenty of people take a bite of a 7 bone burger for the first time and I can only assume it’s the same.

I’ve eaten in many burger restaurants and still haven’t found one that compares to a 7 bone burger. I even had the supposed “best burger in New York” and was so disappointed I almost threw it into the ceiling fan in disgust.

Anyway next time you go to 7 bone, before you start eating take a second to look at the faces of the people you are with. It really is something special.

5 stars.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
GM7BoneSouthampton, General Manager at 7Bone Burger Co., responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hey,

Thanks for leaving us a great review! We're with you on that, your first bite of a 7Bone burger is a life-changing moment, nothing else quite compares.
We'll see you again soon for your next burger fix. For the meantime, we'll keep watching those joyful expressions of those taking their first bite.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

So it was a very long week at work and treats were sorely needed. Travelling back through Portswood I happen across a branch of 7 Bone Burger Co and figured it was a good excuse to not have any washing up when I got. Midday Tuesday and the branch was ticking over nicely.
Im greeted by Muriel who make sure i get a great seat by the window, gets me comfortable with the new bench cushions and then leaves me to work through the menu. Any questions i have are answered without fuss and the staff are clearly knowledgeable and fans of the food themselves. After Triple-b and dirty fries i just had to try a dog as well. Be warned, you will require copious amounts of the kitchen towel for the dogs. They are not first date food unless you are brave or you are so unfeasibley attractive that you even look hot with mustard on your chin and nose.
I watched Muriel handle all customers from 4 months to 40+ with conversation for all and never without a genuine smile.
With this level of service and this menu you can't go wrong. Eat lots and feel happy!!

Hey Craig M,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! First of all its great to hear that Muriel looked after you so well, I'll be sure to pass the message on! It's also great to hear you got down and dirty with a burger, side and a hot dog and became well acquainted with the kitchen roll, that's what its all about here at 7Bone.
See you again soon for your next dirty burger fix!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Lush food albeit very naughty- portions are big and Although the meal deal seems great value - it’s very filling.

Loved Son of a nut cracker - which was a Crimbo special.

Hey SSUsmith,

Thanks for the great review! We totally agree, the food is very naughty but totally worth it. The Nutcracker was a fantastic festive feast, but keep a lookout for the other specials we'll have on!

See you again soon,