“Incredible day with Saber”
Review of Saber Powersports

Saber Powersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Saber Powersports are the UK's only Speed Boat experience provider that provides YOU with the opportunity to drive genuine Offshore Racing Boats. We are the proud owners of three different types of boat which each have their own personality and offer vastly different experiences; three Honda F150 Offshore Racing boats, the lightning-fast Thundercat and the 450 HP 12 seater Jet Viper! We pride ourselves upon our ability to allow flexibility to our clients of a varied age group to take control of our Honda F150 Offshore Racing boats (3) and the Thunderbolt, a feature that you won’t find in any other UK boat racing experience provider. All our boats have fully qualified and well experienced skippers, guaranteed to deliver an adrenaline rush every time, the most part coming back for more! Be ready for a truly unique and unforgettable experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase

in 4 reviews
"red letter"
"driving skills"

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This was a birthday present and the whole activity was so much fun. If you are looking for something different to do I'd give it a try.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My friends booked this trip for us earlier in the year. We are fire brigade and army so it was difficult to find a date that suited us all so we booked very far in advance which was no problem.
From the moment of booking the company were very professional and other than a minor blip where the phone number had changed from time of booking to when we actually went I cannot fault them.
We booked for the Viper experience and what an experience it was! You cannot prepare for how wet you will get so heed the advice given and take spares (Of everything!!) Chris was our skipper and he gave us such an incredible experience, my brother and I were laughing non stop and screaming with mixed joy and fear as we could see the waves approaching! Haha I absolutely loved every minute! He was an excellent skipper and very chatty when we were coming back in. You can tell he loves his job and that shines through in the thrill of the ride haha. He had full control of the boat at all times and really knew how to get the most out of it.

What can I say! This was such an incredible experience I wish I had discovered Saber powersports earlier in the year when I would’ve had time to come back again and again! 2019 it is then!

1  Thank Magzleisure