Reviews (2 289)
2 289 results
All reviews cruise package cruise terminal one night stay buffet style shopping centre west quay atrium ship port docks
121 - 126 of 2 289 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stayed at the Grand Harbour for one night while visiting Southampton. The reception staff are very welcoming and helpful entering into conversation rather than just transacting the check in. Our room was a large Deluxe room with balcony overlooking the waterfront and historic walls, the weather was glorious so this really was an added bonus. We ate in the Steak House and also enjoyed drinks at the bar and in both the staff were very professional and engaging. We would not hesitate to visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katbeach77
MGervasoni17, General Manager at Grand Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable time and thank you for your recommendation.

I am pleased to hear of the service that you received during your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the beautiful views of Southampton water from your bedroom.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope we can see you back again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Helpful service. Smiling check-in.
Large spacious room with view of the sea.
Lovely gardens around the hotel.
The scones are DELICIOUS for tea.
It was a random choice but glad we chose it,
Breakfast plentiful in a large atrium dining room.

Room Tip: Sea view. HIgh floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marion S

Thank you for choosing Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton and for taking your time to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We do pride ourselves on the views from the bedrooms and I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy this alongside the terrace gardens.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

In December 2016 I gave this hotel a 5 star.

Today I give a 1 star review after winning a County Court judgement and having to send the Bailiffs in to collect my £517 payment.

To be fair the hotel did pay the County Court Bailiff and I have now received settlement in full.

It all started in the Presidential Suite again but unlike last time it ended up with the heating being uncontrollable and a blood like colour blob under the toilet seat.

Arrogant management and jumped up secretaries with the only "offer" of a solution being to come back and stay when they are quiet and still then only with £100 discount.

I had to put the phone down on the one arrogant secretary given her language towards me.

Homophobic and sexism was totally unacceptable from the Personal Assistant to the General Manager.

We all age and get tired... Well this hotel certainly has.

Stay at your risk but remember the bleach!?!

Ironically we've been asked not to stay again - quite amusing that they believe I would ever want to again...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gt834162
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Lovely Hotel , good staff , very friendly , tasty breakfast with beautiful panoramic views from our room.
Convenient for Ferries , Cruises and east to get to do some shopping.
Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Judy D
MGervasoni17, General Manager at Grand Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

I am delighted to hear about the perfect stay that you have had with us and that you were able to enjoy the beautiful views that we pride ourselves on having available from the bedrooms.

Thank you for your recommendation, I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I am currently spending one night for a business meeting and the staff and check in process was great. I booked through booking.com and the whole process was professional and friendly. That is part 1. I will continue with part 2 tomorrow after checking out

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cornwalllord
MGervasoni17, General Manager at Grand Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

I am delighted to hear that you are having a good stay so far for your business meeting.

We look forward to receiving further feedback from you.