“Quick curry”

BAYLEAF kitchen
Ranked #5 of 909 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$14 - US$72
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Needed prompt service as had a ferry to catch. Service was very speedy but did not compromise on quality! Very tasty curry with perfect puffy naan all in a restaurant that is tastefully decorated. I will be back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for dinner on a Saturday night. The menu was varied and they had some nice mock tails. I had butter tikka masala and I can honestly say it was the most delicious curry I’ve ever had, I can’t wait to go back and have it again!
The curries did take a long while to arrive, lots of takeaways were being picked up. We had loads to talk about so didn’t really notice the wait, as we wanted to take our time over the meal it wasn’t a problem.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Six of us had a wonderful time yesterday,celebrating ma friend's b'day with a great food and the service was excellent with always someone to hand walking by or checking up on us The restaurant is small but tasteful in decor. My friends said the Bay leaf cuisine was very interesting and tasteful. It made me look good for suggesting it . If you visit Southampton you must not miss this place!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Sunday 25th March for the first time and will definitely eat there again when visiting Southampton. Excellent choice of menu and the food we had was of a very high standard and really enjoyable. The staff were most attentive and the service first rate. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank wilsontina49
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Four of us had a wonderful meal here prior to going to the theatre. We were given a warm welcome on arrival, manager helped with food choices (two vegetarians) and advice, staff were friendly and efficient throughout, the food came quickly and was absolutely delicious. I only wish it was in my local town - I'd be a very regular visitor!!!