Reviews (1 553)
1 553 results
All reviews single bunk tgi fridays cheap hotel continental breakfast rooms are basic what it says on the tin city centre retail park short stay coach station stayed one night cruise terminal an overnight stay comfy bed ikea docks ship
121 - 126 of 1 553 reviews
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Ibisbudget-Manager, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Southampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We booked the hotel because it is close to the railway station and u can walk there on foot. The tariff is reasonable. Room is small but for an overnight stay, we're happy. There is no coffee making facility in the room but u can go to the restaurant and drink coffee, tea or hot chocolate from the vending machine free of charge. Restaurants and shops are within walking distance from the hotel. Staff are friendly and helpful. We'll go back there again should we need to stop over in Southampton.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Victor S,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

I am pleased to know that you found our location convenient and that yours was an enjoyable experience. I hope that you will stay again soon and, on behalf of the team, look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

This hotel was not the best but I enjoyed my stay. It was affordable,very close to the Southampton train station,so you can walk instead of taking a taxi. It’s also close to the west quay mall,Asia,mc Donald’s & boots; if you want to go shopping or eat. The room was very cold,staff was bilingual,pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ibisbudget-Manager, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Southampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Charlotte B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am pleased to know that your requirements were met on your recent stay and that found our location convenient for your purposes. Your feedback is essential in the process of ensuring that we are able to provide our guests with the best service and product we can for the price offered. We will continue to strive towards that and hope you will stay again soon and be treated to an entirely flawless stay.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

On check-in I was given a key to an already occupied room, when I challenged the reception staff, the lady didn't seem at all bothered and simply gave me another room. The rooms were very cold 8°C with the air-conditioning on maximum after 2 hours the temperature reached 11°C, not impressed! When I asked reception about the cold rooms, I was offered a fan heater, it helped but was very noisy and we needed to keep it on all night. Both room keys needed reprogramming after a few hours as they would not open the doors! Won't be going back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank N6134KDpauls
Ibisbudget-Manager, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Southampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear N6134KDpauls,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.

I am disappointed to read that yours was not a pleasant experience. Your feedback is sincerely appreciated and we will use it to ensure that future stays are not similarly impacted upon. Your decision not to stay again is understandable; however, I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back again in future for what, I am certain, will be an entirely flawless stay.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We chose to stay at Ibis Budget as we had to catch an early morning coach. The location of the hotel is only 5minute walk to coach station, and as both my husband and I have mobility problems it is ideal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Janet H,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.

I am so pleased to read that our location was convenient for your purposes and hope that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.