Reviews (1 414)
1 414 results
All reviews swimming pool two double beds mini bar leisure club open plan leisure centre steam room port solent restaurant staff pizza hut hotel guests minute drive weekend break superior room buffet style following morning breakfast was excellent
521 - 526 of 1 414 reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We had a lovely time in the south and the stay at the Portsmouth Marriott really helped with this stay. They room was clean and comfortable. Staff were great, helpful and friendly. There's so much to see in the area and this is an ideal location. Hotel is a little strange with the hanger added on for the pool and lounge/restaurant but I can't see that they could have done anything else.

Hint: while the rooms at the restaurant side are slightly bigger if there is an event on then there can be a lot of noise in the rooms with windows "inside" the extension area.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear SmilerP
Many thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback and also for all your loyal custom.
We are very fortunate to have so many outstanding attractions in our wonderful city and I do hope we will be able to welcome you back soon so you can explore further.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night on 14th Feb. Beautiful stay. Team was working very hard to ensure everyone had a great Valentine's stay. My wife was very happy. The hotel clearly shows great leadership that flows down to every part of business. Reception explained all facilities and helped with things too do nearby. Great chocolate tart and friendly staff at sea level restaurant. Breakfast had a lot of choice with freshly cooked eggs and coffee to go as well. GREAT JOB PORTSMOUTH MARRIOTT TEAM.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Dear Bharat
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am truly delighted you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us over this special time of the year.
I do hope we can welcome you back again soon and thank you once again for your kind words.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Gorgeous room - tea/coffee making facilities, nice view, amazing comfy beds and good service.
The bathroom was spacious, bath shower, shampoo etc, hair dryer.
The beds were extremely comfortable and clean

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Dear Hannah
Thank you for taking the time to post this great review. It will be my pleasure to share your kind words with my team and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Was welcomed when arrived. Offered free parking, shown to the coffee lounge. Free wifi also. Was there for an hour meeting at 0930, coffee area was big enough that we could pick a quiet area. Used bathrooms, very clean. This was an excellent venue for our needs, will definitely use again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Dear Sara
Many thanks for your fantastic review. I am delighted you had a successful meeting and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Whenever we are in Portsmouth we stay here and always good service.
In this instance they were especially helpful as we had had to change our booking dates and it was dealt with so well.

Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Every room we've ever stayed in has been good.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Dear Emma
Thank you so much for your great review and indeed all your loyal custom.
It will be my pleasure to relay your feedback to my team and thank them for looking after you.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.