“Lovely menu”

Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Tetbury
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff here were very helpful, and had my prebooked table ready. Thoroughly good experience, and very easy to find as well.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

After a very dissapointing experiance at the Whistle Stop Cafe, we were told to come here for lunch and it was brilliant! .. we will be back next time we are in Tetbury!

1  Thank juliecox667
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I came here with my family for a get together and decided we'd have afternoon tea. However, this is like nothing I have had before.
The sandwiches were absolutely devine and just when you think it couldn't get any better out come the cakes!
The scones were super tasty, no doubt about
them being fresh and homemade, they were beautiful. The cake selection was a whole new world of WOW! We were all fightimg over the last bit of brownie.
Last but not least we were served brandy snaps, I had never tried them before but I am so grateful that my first taste was here.
Amazing friendly staff and relaxing environment. We will be back!

1  Thank EpilepticBlogger
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Yet another fabulous, delicious meal in such delightful surroundings. Always the warmest of welcomes.

1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We have been visiting the Trouble House since the current owners took over a few years ago. In our experience the standards have always been high. The environment is comfortable, the staff are friendly and the food is excellent. Thanks for a really enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Singer05