“Great Italian Food”

Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Moreton-in-Marsh is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Moreton-in-Marsh menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had two meals in this restaurant, which had great character. The food was excellent with plenty of choice, and the staff were very friendly, The fact that I had two meals in four nights shows how much I enjoyed it. I was also impressed with the fact that I was remembered on my return and they quoted myprevious table number and asked me if I wanted the same table.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant was recommended to us by a resident of Moreton-In-Marsh. The food was fresh and very tasty. The dessert, Chocolate Etna, was one of the best desserts I've ever had. I'm still thinking about it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enquired about a gluten free and dairy free possibilities we were given relevant menus to take away and told that there would be "no problem" for a pizza but that the pasta might be a problem... We went to eat 2 days later and were told that there were nothing available "due to Fathers Day".

This was very disappointing. An efficient company would have restocked with the necessary resources 2c days later??? Suggest you look at the management at this location - clearly not up to the job.

Unlikely that we will bother return to any branch of Ask having experienced such very poor service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been coming here for years and it's always really good food, busy and the staff are friendly and helpful. I'd recommend booking rather than just turning up on a night though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Greeted quickly by friendly staff and taken to a table after it was cleaned. Then we were given a lemonade in a shot glass which was a nice touch.The menu is good and for Father’s Day there was a free craft beer which was a nice touch. The sharing platter starter was nice especially the courgette fries. I had the meatballs which had a side salad. The meat balls are pathetic, too small and not enough. Certainly doesn’t match the price. The side salad was tired and looked like it had been sat round a while. It was also very basic, just lettuce leaves, cucumber and a couple of little tomatoes. The other mains were good. Overall it was a good meal, for us the service was far too slow but some people might like that. Also the meatballs were a let down. However we would try it again.