Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$162
eDreamsUS$141
TravelocityUS$162
CheapTicketsUS$162
Orbitz.comUS$162
Trip.comUS$163
All reviews overlooking the river good size close to town parking on site few minutes walk good nights sleep full english breakfast the ground floor lovely hotel excellent breakfast visiting rye tea and coffee night break yogurt quay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed two nights here, clean and fresh inside but the outside was tatty.
Didn’t encourage the use of bar or bar area, also if we had waited rather than book through this site we would have saved over a £100 on the trip.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stuart Pope, General Manager at River Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you for your review. We have recently spent a lot of time of the external areas of the property. I'm sorry that you felt discouraged from using the bar. The bar is always open for guests and Reception staff should be serving drinks to you.

Reviewed 31 August 2020

On arrival reception were very welcoming and helpful, all the staff are lovely. The hotel is very clean and well kept.
We had breakfast included with a choice of juices, tea and coffee. We had the full English breakfast which was very nice and good quality.
The hotel is situated very close to town which is only a short was away, the town itself has some lovely buildings and lots of history, there are also plenty of restaurants and bars.
Overall our stay was very please at and we would definitely stay again

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2020

Stayed in room 5 on the ground floor.
All corridors newly carpeted.
Clean and quiet. Could just see the river from our window.
Very professional during current pandemic.
Excellent breakfast (varied) on all 4 days.
Friendly, helpful staff. Nothing too much trouble.
Easy, level 5 minute walk to town

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

We booked The River Haven as a weekend getaway for my wifes birthday through Booking.com. We had a few problems booking the room as we were told despite being able to book a room through the website, there werent actually any available. This was all sorted very smoothly and our room was made available. I also booked a table for the restaurant and they even read me the menu so i could get a heads up as it was Rye Scallop week. 2 days later i get a call to say that they have a booking for the restaurant and that my table is no longer available. Not impressed BUT they were very apologetic and extremely helpful and offered to help us find us a booking in another Restaurant in Rye.
The room we had was very clean and well equipped, the breakfasts are excellent, staff were very friendly and helpful.Loads of free parking onsite.
River Haven is in a very convenient site to explore Rye which is a beautiful little town. .
Overall, yes we had a couple of problems but they were all sorted out by the hotel and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We were in room 11 with a nice River view
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for my first night back in the UK on my way back to Scotland at the end of a 9 month bike trip across the world. The staff were so welcoming and let me bring my bike into the room which let me get everything dried off as it was really wet outside. The meals were excellent and the room very comfortable. After checkout I got about 10km down the road before I got a phone call saying I left my keys in the room. Ann was so incredibly kind to drive out and meet me to hand the keys over, couldn’t expect or ask for better service. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Stuart P, Owner at River Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

You're very welcome Ross. Hope you didn't get too wet.

Ann - Reception