Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Free cancellation until 21/10/07
Agoda.com
US$89
Free cancellation until 21/10/07
US$80
Free cancellation until 21/10/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$84
HurbUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

As my holidays this year have all been cancelled I decided to visit friends in Hastings for a "change of scenery". I booked 4 nights at this 3 star Hotel, total cost £180 for a room with a single bed. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised to have a sea view. The room was basic but clean. I didnt expect anything else for the price I paid. I only wanted a base. The shower provided lots of hot water and the bed was comfortable. The cleaner changed my towel every time I asked and the bed was made every day. There was no wi-fi in the rooms but the Asian manager/owner told me thar there was Internet in the reception area and there was a lounge next to reception I could use. There wasn't a bar or restaurant but the hotel had a reciprocal arrangement with the Jali Indian restaurant, which adjoined the hotel. The hotel guests could get drinks from the restaurants bar and the restaurants customers could use the hotels toilet facilities in the reception area. No breakfast was provided but I found a lovely cafe just round the corner, which may be the subject of a seperate review. Similarly the Jali restaurant gave us one of the best Indian meals I have ever had The staff at the hotel were very very pleasant and helpful. I have read some of the reviews for the hotel and, while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I am a great believer in you get what you pay for. On that basis I was very happy with what the Chatsworth provided.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Some reviews will say its tired, run down and yes although the place could benefit from spruce up that shouldn't prevent you staying here. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.it also had any creature comforts needed, t.v tea, coffee, hair drier, iron and board. We stayed for 3 nights and have no complaints at all. What do you expect for the prices charged... the Ritz? Go with realistic expectations and you will not be disappointed. We will definitely be staying there again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rookers515
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

The hotel was really convenient to the beach and amenities. Came with a friend for a 1 night stay. The hotel was shabby. Although the beds had lovely cotton sheets and soft mattresses. But the room could really do with a revamp and a deep clean!
Only 1 window would open, the other was broken. The bathroom was clean on surfaces but the bath shower area was disgusting. The bath had obviously been painted numerous times and was very heavily stained! We had to grin and bare it to have a shower!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lyn M
Reviewed 7 August 2020

This truly was the worst place I've ever been in. When I saw the hotel from the outside at 10am on the morning of our stay my heart sank. It was the filthiest looking dump ive ever seen. We then went and checked in at 2pm and had the misfortune of seeing our room. Dust all over the headboard. Lamps directly above your head where your sleeping. One pillow each. Filthy toilet seat. Bath absolutely rotten. Shower curtain looked like it was 20 years old, No toiletries whatsoever in the bathroom. Sea view YES IF YOU COULD SEE OUT OF THE FILTHY WINDOWS. An absolute dive. Avoid the Chatsworth hotel Hastings it's a health hazard. Checked in at 2pm and was on my way home again by 2.10pm with a full refund.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 400paddyf
Reviewed 25 July 2020

I really don’t know where to start. Just advise people not to ever stay here unless they want to
Feel depressed by the decor and damp smell throughout. The decor was probably last done in 1989 . The carpets were hideous and threadbare and the bathroom floor tiles were dirty and cracked. The old wooden furniture was really out of date but the one and only saving grace was that the shower had hot water . The ordeal was quite bleak and disappointing. The woman at reception was efficient.

Date of stay: July 2020