“Amazing ”

Price range: US$40 - US$99
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Now open on the beachfront – Riddle & Finns II is the sister restaurant to the highly acclaimed Riddle & Finns in The Lanes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited this restaurant a number of times and the food is always so delicious. Staff were really friendly and the waitress was happy to fillet my bream. Jacob was particularly helpful and so charming. I highly recommend this restaurant but also recommend you book

1  Thank helenreview373
Write a ReviewReviews (2 008)

11 - 15 of 2 009 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We walked to this restaurant as we like a good walk .AndI did say to my partner that my sister had eaten here a few times and said we must try it so we did and what an enjoyable lunch we had !! The lovely waiter David was attentive and very friendly we ordered scallops as a starter delicious and tender then the Dover sole what a joy !! The dessert was pana cotta with fresh
Peaches and berries,the chocolate melt well heaven !! The 10 min wait was well worth it !!
I know people have said on the reviews waiting for the meal took time but surely when you go out of lunch or dinner why would you want to rush ?
Well done R/F !! Will definitely return !!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came as a couple with lovely blue sky. Seated with friendly staff, however this is where it stopped. Waited to take or order of about 25 mins. Slow service throughout the evening without the specials. Starters arrived quite promptly however we then waited 45 mins for mains.

The fish was nice but not exceptional, although we fully understood the busy restaurant.

Wine was a good choice - white wine from Langedoc France.

Our wait for staff to take the dessert order meant we decided on a dessert wine as we felt this may be quicker service.

The sherry/ dessert wine was bitter to taste and didn't seem as described .

A restaurant we were very looking forward to, having lived in Brighton from birth and never tried, I had high expeditions for Riddle and Finn and was left mediocre. Which I have felt is such a shame. Living on the name and the service, flavours and wine.

Will try again in winter to see if the reduced demand is better.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this restaurant on 26th june 2018. Staff were very pleasant. Foods were very tasy well cooked. Slightly disappointed with the chef's rigidity. My wife didn't want Champaign sauce with smoked haddock being a muslim but they couldn't privide a suitable alternative non alcoholic sauce.

1  Thank Mohib K
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had Jersey oysters to start with and a nice Sauvignon blanc. Followed by hallibut and cod. The food was really amazing.You can tell that the ingredients are as fresh as can be, and the chefs know what they are doing. This will be one of my favorite places to bring guests.