“Gorgeous apartment with the Wow factor in a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Sea Fizz is located in the tranquil setting of Brighton Marina, away from the hustle and bustle.
The second bedroom can be made as twins or kingsize. There is also room for a cot.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The bathroom is bright and clean and has a bath with thermostatically controlled shower over.
A bath towel and hand towel is provided for every guest alongside quality complimentary toiletries.
You will find plenty information and maps to help you make the most of the local area.
You will be met by our concierge service, our welcome tray means you can relax with a cuppa !
Beautiful scenic walks as right on your doorstep when you stay at Sea Fizz.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Paula0000
Croydon, Surrey, UK
“Gorgeous apartment with the Wow factor in a tranquil setting”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Just returned from three nights at Sea Fizz. What a gorgeous apartment with everything you need for a really comfortable stay. It really has the Wow factor & it's very spacious & has lovely views with loads of light flooding in. I would definitely come back here again. I like the marina very much, but I wish there was a little pocket-park within its boundaries, as I brought my dog for a holiday & it was quite a long walk to the nearest patch of grass. Of course the beach & promenade are close by, about a seven minute walk, but a little park would have been perfect. However I would definitely come here again, it's lovely. Also we enjoyed a couple of good meals at the Wetherspoon in the marina, which has a beautiful setting overlooking the boats. It was amazing sitting outside, with the sun shining, admiring the boats. Forgot to mention Sea Fizz has really comfortable beds, pillows & settee!

Value Location
19 May 2013
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Sea Fizz. As you point out, the apartment is not ideal for dogs as there is no grass close by. One of the reasons I like to speak to guests who may wish to bring a dog is so I can point out that there are limitations unlike at our other holiday homes, The Salty Dog and Rock Lobster at Camber Sands, which are indeed VERY dog friendly - however not in Brighton!
juliejeff...
essex
“Another Lovely Stay”
Reviewed 13 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

2 Day break with friends, its really good value for money, In a Great location and surroundings - very quiet and peaceful - It a lovely walk into the City Center along the sea front or by Volk's Electric Railway.. Taxi back cost us £10 ..We return to Brighton yearly and would definatley stay at Sea Fizz apartment again. Thanks :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: They have thought about the needs of the guests.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
13 May 2013
I'm pleased you enjoyed your return visit to Sea Fizz. We too like the walk along the seafront into the centre of Brighton. We also enjoy walking in the other direction along the undercliff path to the cafe at Ovindean for tea and cake!
LesleyTre...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great for a break for three with free parking.”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Attending my sons winter graduation ceremony last weekend we found Sea Fizz perfect to provide a home base for our stay. It was warm (the snow had fallen a few days before) comfortable and beautifully appointed. We enjoyed the well equipped kitchen. However it wasn't,t that easy to get in and out of the Marina by bus, we had a long cold wait on 2 occasions. We had my 82 year old mother with us who really enjoyed her stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being amongst the marina area yet very private quiet and comfortable. Garage parking included.
Liked least: The bus stop area with amusements and having to walk through the car park to access the prom walk into Brighton
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Feb 2013
Thank you for your kind words, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found Sea Fizz warm and comfortable. I am sorry you had a wait for the bus, we use the number 7 service a lot and have always found it very frequent and reliable arriving every 7 minutes or so. I can only assume that the weather must have affected the usual efficiency.
Lesley K
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 9 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Beautiful property - everything on site we needed. Well equipped kitchen (oh, what a luxury when travelling!!). Great location and surroundings - very quiet and peaceful - and really good value for money. If we get back to Brighton, I know where we will be staying.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
clampanov...
kent
“Very stylish, comfortable and well equipped apartment in a good location”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

We stayed here for a week over Christmas to spend it with family who live in a nearby village so location was good for us and given it was peak time, compared to other holiday lets in Brighton, it was good value and we would visit again. We had our 2 year old son with us and he was very happy there and enjoyed the boardwalk and boats and the place provides well for kids and babies. It was very modern, comfortable and clean, my only criticism would be that the two lamps in the second bedroom didn't work and whilst I think there were bulbs in the kitchen, this is perhaps something that ought to be maintained by the cleaner if indeed it is just that the bulbs need replacing, the mirror light in the main bathroom didn't work and there was no bulb for that. These are minor faults though and perhaps just issues that need to be brought to the cleaner's attention. The check in process was very straightforward as was checking out. All in all a very pleasant stay!

Value Location
3 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am pleased you had a nice stay. We work hard to ensure that families with small children will find a home from home at Sea Fizz. I apologise for not noticing the light bulbs. I have asked my cleaner/ concierge service to check all the bulbs and replace them but also to remind guests at the meet and greet that the concierge service is available to guests throughout their stay to attend to any problems that arise. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Carol
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$335
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing