“Superb pasta, pizza and service”

Nuposto Pizza Pasta Bar
Ranked #206 of 1 209 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here on Easter Monday for a family meal after the cinema. Really tasty Neapolitan pizza and pasta. Good happy caring service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to eat here as we love Italian food and it was close to Brighton Centre where we were heading for a concert.

Plus side, the food was very good and tasty. The portions were pretty much right and we thoroughly enjoyed the dishes we ordered. It was a nice menu with a varied selection which would cater for most people. The decor seemed a modern twist on Italian and the toilets were clean and modern.

Not so good was the lack of urgency to get you served. With a huge queue around building clearly for concert we were sat down waiting for quite some time before we were asked what we wanted to drink and if we were ready to order. This was frustrating as my daughter was worried we would be late to concert. There were several other tables worrying about the same thing.

However it was a small blip on what was otherwise a very nice meal

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food. Very attentive waitress who looked like she was new. However I don't appreciate having a 10% service charge added to my bill for 2 people. A group yes but 2 should be left to Thier discretion.

1  Thank KatyB18
Pasquale B, Owner at Nuposto Pizza Pasta Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi there Katy,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm not sure when you visited us, but in the last couple of weeks we actually have removed the imposed service charge for parties under 8 people.
Hopefully you will visit us again soon, so you can see.
Freddie

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon this place while visiting Brighton with my wife on the weekend of 2nd-5th March 2018
The food was delicious,the staff were friendly and the service was excellent.My wife and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Despite saying we were in a hurry we were left waiting quite a while before being seated, despite there being available seating. My son is 21 but the manageress thought it appropriate to give him a child's menu - possibly because he has Downs Syndrome?! She could then be heard grumbling about her staff and how was she expected to run a restaurant like this. To be fair our pizza's came very quickly but despite being really thin had soggy bottoms and were tasteless + no salt on the table. Everything was really lack lustre and we certainly won't be visiting there again - even if we are in a hurry.

1  Thank Motherandson247