“Very nice restaurant 👍”

It is recommended
easy to reach
suitable for celebrations

1  Thank Arzu G
Restaurantsmanager, Public Relations Manager at Pinocchio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind and informative review :) We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just fancied a plate of pasta, prior to a concert at the Brighton Dome, just around the corner. Bustling place, with some outside seating available. It was getting a little chilly, so we opted for inside, and were shown upstairs. Service was quick, and as drinks were delivered, our food order was taken. My wife had the Arrabiata, whilst I plumped for a Bolognese. Huge helpings, and more than we could eat! Only had a soft drink each, but even with service charge, it only came to just over twenty quid. Very reasonable, and the staff and surroundings were more than pleasant. Worth a go

1  Thank Paul1960_4
Restaurantsmanager, Public Relations Manager at Pinocchio, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your kind review. We are very happy your enjoyed your meal just in time for your concert. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to this restaurant after reading a book by John Prince where the characters ate at the restaurant. I've been to many Italian restaurants, but this is the best. Great food, great wine and a great atmosphere. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the town.

2  Thank Edgar_Gunn

Thank you so much four your kind review. We are very happy that you had such an enjoyable time with us and hope that you visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a table in advance which was ready when we arrived.Fantastic service , very well looked after. All our food arrived at the same time, which is great, Very generous portions & delicious too ! Such a good price for what you get. People watched as we sat between courses! Would always recommend Pinocchio's!

1  Thank 68traceyl
Restaurantsmanager, Public Relations Manager at Pinocchio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your very kind review. We love it when our customers are happy :) and yes a great place to people watch too! See you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Brighton for 2 nights and stumbled open Pinocchios, 2 courses for £9.95 yes please!! The service was quick but not very friendly and the food was pretty underwhelming. It was cooked fine but I think maybe my expectations were far too high bearing in mind the price.
I had prawn cocktail for starters but found the prawns still had the black track (intestinal tract) which personally I find gross but I know it doesn’t bother some people. The pizza I ordered had sausage mushrooms and egg, again maybe my expectations were too high but I was expecting a baked egg with a soft yolk in the center of my pizza not a hard boiled one at the side.
The tiramisu on the other hand was amazing!!!
I would go back but would order different things.

Donatello-Brighton, Public Relations Manager at Pinocchio, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort it takes writing a review. We do hope you come back again soon....and try lots of other items on our menu :)