“Excellent location and futuristic living”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
600franny...
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Excellent location and futuristic living”
Reviewed 4 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed here with our large family . It had every luxury we needed and some we didn't know we needed . The house was 5 mins walk from the beach and 10 from town . Every room has a al feel of luxury and the showers and spa tub were great . We also loved the cafe on the corner which meant that we didn't even need to cook breakfast .

Travelling group: Extended Family
Reviewed 25 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Jessyday
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We stayed here on a girly weekend, from booking to arrival Ash (the owner) was very helpful and friendly.

The house itself is beautiful, modern and clean, the downstairs is great for entertaining and the bedrooms are lovely. Couldn't have stayed in a nicer house it was PERFECT!

The location is nice, its in a quieter side of town but is close enough to all the action. There is a great cafe on the corner 2 mins away.

Would book here every time I visit Brighton, Can't wait to go back to stay again.

Management Response
23 Oct 2014
Hi Girls thank you so much for your lovely review I m so glad you had a great weekend in my house it is ideal for Hen doo s and ladies get togethers.Glad you found Marmalade, coffee shop on the corner of the road it really is great if you don t fancy cooking breakfast or really like coffee.it would be great to meet you all again, thanks again and take care Ash x
Sandra H
“Stunning house!!!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The house is beautiful, I can't believe the owner, Ash built this house from nothing and now allows other people to stay in it, I wouldnt lol.
There is actually 4 bathrooms as opposed to the 3 advertised, the top bathroom is lacking total privacy but if your all friends then it doesn't matter.
The house came equipped with everything you could need for a family or a group of friends.
The location is ideal, right next to a really good bus route, taxis costs to brighton centre are about £10 but very quick at turning up.
Finally Ash the owner is amazing to deal with, so friendly and professional. Even the cleaner that came on the Monday was really accommodating and lovely to us, even though we were in her way.
All round a fab place to stay all year round!!!

Management Response
25 Oct 2014
Hi Girls, it was so good to meet you all it looks like you had a great time in the house. Thanks for your fantastic reviews. Yes I did build the house originally for me and my partner to use but I m afraid my doggies are really fussy and like a grassy garden rather than the stone courtyard we have.So I came to the decision to rent it as a holiday let,so my friends and guests could enjoy it. I m glad your Hen had fun and it would be amazing to see you again, next time I ll stay for that drink you offered me.Catch up soon kind regards Ash x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing