Free cancellation until 28/07
US$190
US$183
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$159
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Blanch House(Brighton)
Strawberry Fields(Brighton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
US$78
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

New Steine Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$99
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 040)
1 040 results
All reviewsregency squaredanube roomeden roombreakfast in bedboutique hotelgreat cocktailsthe underground car parklarge tvdvd playerlounge areawalk in showeramazing hotelcocktail barfull englishmy partnerjacuzzi bathhotel bar
64 - 69 of 1 040 reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Just got back from a mini-honeymoon stay at Hotel Una and it was perfect. Particularly must reference Madi, the stockbroker by day, awesome cocktail maker by night in Bar 55, part of the hotel. Simply the smoothest, most beautiful cocktails we ever had - many thanks for the complimentary ones as a congratulation for our wedding! We of course had another round straight after! Breakfast was lovely both days, and the front of house team were attentive and polite without being over-bearing. Our room - Aragon - was fantastic, modern and classy and huge! Loved the bed, huge jacuzzi (set up with tealights by staff, a lovely touch) - shame we didn't get a chance to use the sauna but we will be back to try it out! Thanks also for the complimentary prosecco and strawberries on our second night, you really spoiled us and it set our evening off perfectly. We wanted a hotel to chill out and take in our wedding day, and open our gifts and cards, and Hotel Una was 100% perfect to do so. Great location, great staff, massive room, great breakfast, great barman - what else can I say? We don't regret our minimoon treat one bit, well worth the money and we will return. Thank you so much, the perfect end to our wedding!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mat_would
HotelUnaBrighton, Manager at Hotel Una, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi Mat, Thank you for your lovely review, I will be sure to congratulate the staff on your behalf. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay on this special day. I hope that we can look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We booked Thursday for Friday for two nights and chose the Eden room for the balcony as the weather was so good we are chuffed !! Room amazing high ceilings beautiful decorated and so so clean ! Photos to follow !! The staff was amazing so friendly and polite thanks to anton the barman for the most amazing cocktails ever !! Also for all the information you gave us regarding the best bars etc !! We had breakfast delivered on Saturday morning and it was fantastic then today we went in the restaurant for breakfast again very very good !! The location of this hotel is fabulous we parked in the underground car park in regency square two nights for thirty pounds we thought this was very reasonable! We will definitely come back to hotel una and we highly recommend the Eden room
Thanks again for a fab weekend

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Maxine,
Thank you for your great review, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your remarks to our team as they will be happy. I am glad you enjoyed the bar and my recommendations. I hope the night went well and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Spent the night at this Boutique Hotel. The rooms were all luxurious, but all slightly quirky. The lounge area was very comfortable, with lots of interesting ornaments. The breakfast was first class. Hope to visit again soon.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
HotelUnaBrighton, Manager at Hotel Una, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Afternoon Pat,
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely pass on your feedback to our breakfast chef and staff. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review and we look forward to hosting you again some time soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The room was really nicely decorated with incredible mod cons! The staff were great and the cocktails were beautiful. We have already planned to go back again, hopefully sooner rather than later! Amazing location too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Jodie,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and I will feedback your comments to our staff.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My husband and I spent the weekend in Brighton at Hotel Una and would recommend it. The hotel is located on Regency Square which is close to the beach and a nice distance from the main part of town - we stayed on a Saturday night so appreciated being a little away from all the main bars. That said, there are still lots of restaurants nearby and the hotel bar did extremely good cocktails. The room we had was lovely and very clean. The breakfast in the morning was particularly good. More than anything though the staff at Hotel Una are extremely friendly and the price of accommodation very reasonable in comparison to other hotels in the city. One thing to consider - parking is very convenient (car park under Regency Square) but is a cost of £18 for 24 hours.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelUnaBrighton, Manager at Hotel Una, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Laura,
I would just like to take the time to thank yourself and your Husband, for your kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your kind words to our staff who will be very happy.
I hope that we have the pleasure to host you again in the future.

Kind Regards