“Sandstone rope work course”
Review of Hatt Adventures

Hatt Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Outdoor sports company based in Brighton, England. Offering a variety of adventurous activities including rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking mountaineering and more. We cater for individual, family and group bookings including stag and hen and corporate/team building activities.
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This course was exactly what I was looking for! My friend an I where looking to take our climbing outdoors after years of staying indoors and this course provided all the information and experience I needed to confidently try it unaided the following week! The course was non stop and excellent value for money, led by Tom a very able and friendly person who had many good stories about climbing! They even offer the courses on taking the next step in progressing my outdoor climbing which I will be doing soon!

1  Thank Charlie P
Tom H, Owner at Hatt Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Hi Charlie, it was great to meet you and many thanks for your kind review. Best of luck with your climbing and hopefully we'll bump in to you at the rocks soon.

All reviews
"harrisons"
in 4 reviews
"encouraging"

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My friends took me here to go rock climbing for a birthday treat and a treat it was! So much fun, great patient supportive instructors and beautiful location!

1  Thank Amanda F
Tom H, Owner at Hatt Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Hi Amanda, many thanks for your review, I'm glad to hear you had a great Birthday surprise!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We booked in for this 2 hour abseiling course as we are planning a charity abseil in 6 weeks and decided a bit of practice might be good. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable . We felt safe in their hands. Fortunately we took to it like ducks to water and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff were very good at talking through, and helping the more nervous clients. I would recommend this course just as a fun day out, or if you are preparing for a charity abseil.

2  Thank Barbara B
Tom H, Owner at Hatt Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Many thanks for your review Barbara, good to hear you enjoyed it and I hope your charity abseils goes well.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was a fun day out. We were a group of seven - beginners and with some experience, unfit and fit. We all had a great time - with Kyle and Kevin coaching and shepherding us. The weather was cloudy - but it was still beautiful and serene.Kyle encouraged us to do silly stuff which was great for confidence. True a couple of us took a dunking - but that's what happens if your stick your paddle up in a tree while the kayak keeps on moving. Or try to climb on the back of someone elses kayak. All such silliness was entirely optional. I really recommend this trip - you need be neither young nor fit to have fun. You will however get at least a bit wet and possibly muddy at this time of year. Go for it.

1  Thank PanBei
Tom H, Owner at Hatt Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Sara, thank you for your review! It was fantastic having your group on the trip. Well done for braving it, even after taking an unscheduled swim. Kyle and Kevin have asked me to pass on their hellos. Looking forward to seeing you again.