“Awesome”
Review of Hatt Adventures

Hatt Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Outdoor sports company based in Brighton, England. Offering a variety of adventurous activities including rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking mountaineering and more. We cater for individual, family and group bookings including stag and hen and corporate/team building activities.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Had a brilliant day of climbing and abseiling in Kent, led by Kevin, Lou and Steve. Found that I surprised myself with the climbs I was able to achieve - the training and encouragement received from all 3 instructors was great. Massive thanks.

Would definitely recommend — can't wait to go again!

1  Thank Will Q
in 4 reviews
"encouragement"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I had my first ever attempt at abseiling yesterday with Kevin and Steve and it was fantastic to put it mildly!! They were extremely patient; allowed us to take our time; were good at giving clear instructions to the ridiculously nervous; and very encouraging.
I am an insulin-dependent diabetic and had no problems going up and down the 10m tower four times in about an hour.
I totally want to do this again and feel I'm getting over my fear of heights sufficiently to have a go at climbing... Thanks again!! Axx

1  Thank aharrison1723
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This was our first ever Charity Abseil that we've organised and thanks to Hatt Adventures it was a huge success!

We had a number of supporters that were scared of heights and were terrified to abseil 115ft down Peacehaven Cliffs, but with Hatt Adventures help they conquered their fears, successfully completed the abseil and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Hatt helped us raise over £6,000 for our charity and made our World Animal Day celebrations very memorable.

From a charity organisers point of view, they gave very clear instructions and it was an easy event to organise. I would be happy to use them again for a future charity event!

1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I bought the climbing experience as a gift for my boyfriend (with me as a plus one) and we both had a fantastic half a day climbing. It was our first time rock climbing and although nervous, Kyle and James were great instructors. Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially if they are looking to do something a bit different!

Beware, you will ache the next day - but it was worth it!

1  Thank carissa88
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Absolutely fantastic. I've been on multiple trips now with Hatt Adventures and every time it has been brilliant.

Tom is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, friendly and plans a great trip. I reached out having done the learn to lead course 18 months prior and I hadn't been able to get out on the rock since, so I wanted a refresher and was happy to second him for two days on a guided climbing trip.

Although the weather was less than ideal, we both persevered and it was a great two days. Tom assessed my ability well and I ended up leading two pitches myself. I now feel confident again to head back out and do trad lead climbing myself.

I am sure I will climb again soon with Tom, it's always a pleasure.

1  Thank Tim S