“Always looking for a ......”
Review of Brighton Burger

Brighton Burger
Ranked #3 of 85 Quick Bites in Brighton
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Diner, Street Food
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Serving delicious beef burgers made on site from the finest sourced beef in the country by a local independent trading chef with more than fifteen years experience in the business.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

great burger. I have to say that when our burgers were presented, they did indeed look scrumptious. However, the meat patties were to well cooked and consequently very rubbery and there was way to much salt. For £7.50 I would expect fries with, but they were extra. Our server was very polite on this Thursday visit. Simply my opinion.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Oh my word, the burgers are absolutely superb, we live relatively local and it is well worth the 30 minute drive!.

The premises are tucked away a little bit and very weather dependent, but they have recently expanded so have a little more space.

Excellent - look forward to having another soon......

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I was in Brighton for the day and TA said I was near this place so I thought it only polite to see what the fuss was about. Wasn't disappointed. Really good burgers - great value too. The chips are great too - plenty to share, especially the curly fries. The ever present seagulls were making pests of themselves but they're not bold enough (yet) to steal from tables with people still sat there.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff.
Definitely the best burger I've ever eaten. I forgot its name but raspberry jam and peanuts were in it. Soooooo tasty.

Advice : burger + sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Heard a lot about these guys so went to grab a burger last weekend. Thought the burger was very tasty and good value for money but it was a bit overdone.