“lunch”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch here a couple of days ago. Brilliant food freshly cooked, tasty well thought out, good attention to detail . Thouroughly recommended.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

My daughter and i had a lovely lunch here during half term

I had the coronation chicken

A nice touch is they keep bottles of tap water in the fridge

We sat in, although it is very small!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Welcoming interesting place but I wish they’d check their choice of ingredients. I had a toasted sandwich with pastrami, cheese, cheese, gherkin and mustard and it was tasty but seemed a bit hot. Having spent the rest of the day in discomfort I now realise why - they should have used American rather than English mustard! Oh well

Dominic P, Owner at The Laine Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hi,

Thanks very much for your comments, we are doing some training and making some changes to the till system to ensure that next time this sandwich is on as a special the customer is given the options on the mustard when ordering.
I find that our home blended mustard mayo works really well with the pastrami!

Thanks again

Dominic

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We found this place after getting off the train in Brighton. It was a lovely sunny day and we stopped for a coffee and a smoothie on the outdoor seating. Food looked great too!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I had a lovely coffee with friends here after dropping someone at the station. Friendly and efficient service and super latte, some had teas.