“Simply the best.”

Ranked #9 of 76 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe Coho is an award winning Independent Espresso Bar & Cafe w/ three stores in Brighton 53 Ship Street 83a Queens Road Churchill Square Piazza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My favourite Cafe by far. I not Writen a review before as I don’t want it to become too popular.
I see that Brighton & Hove Actually has at least 198 Cafe’s and to be fair most sound amazingly good, interesting and probably worth a try. However, for me I have found Jedi Heaven and I will keep coming back for more.
Just love it. The staff, the Coffee, the cakes, the pastries, the breakfasts. All of it. The Force With You It Is !

1  Thank Jedi_On_Snowboard

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A simple "distressed" look coffee shop at the bottom of Dukes Lane / Top of Ship Street. Has more seating than at first appears. Only quibble was butter kept in the fridge so rock hard when served (a common issue with many other places), but otherwise a decent enough place.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Popped into Cafe Coho whilst showing the Brighton sights to My elderly parents. We sat outside & Cafe coho very kindly provide warm blankets!
Nice coffee. Nice sitting outside in March!

1  Thank bl0ndie72
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend decided to try this coffee shop out as we had an hour to kill before a gig . We decided to both get a coffee and a cake each and I had a few diet cokes . Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff . My phone died so they even let me charge it aswel . Would definitely return

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I really wouldn't recommend, Cafe Soho is expensive for what you get and the service in this particular store is poor (they are bored and unhelpful). I had a small black coffee (which was good) and Pastrami sandwich (the server had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for it). The sandwich I received had been out on display next to the window and it was hot in there. I questioned how long it had been out (due to hygeine) and the server looked at me like I was being annoying. I don't know about you but I'd expect a sandwich to be freshly made for near £5 (+ coffee £7.50 ish) :(