Strawberry Fields(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$79
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Blanch House(Brighton)
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$78
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$189
US$183
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$202
US$146
  • Pool
New Steine Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$135
1 351
1 055
1 351
1 055
All reviewscar parkcentral locationfamily roombrighton city centreexcellent locationkey cardgood nights sleepbudget hotelgood sizenight's sleeproyal pavilionsea fronttrain stationfew minutes walkcomfortable roomshort breakdouble bed
30 - 35 of 2 845 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely room, great breakfast but a very rude older woman on reception when we checked out because we arranged to leave luggage there and spoke to us like tramps! Said she didn’t know us even though we’d been guests there the night before!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have lived in Brighton and also stayed in different hotels there.
This is the first time I stayed in there Premier Inn. As always there hotels are a very good standard and comfortable
I was on the 2nd floor I think it was. The road outside 'North Street' does get quite noisy in the evenings but I did kind of expect that. Still I slept well and would stay again if I needed too,.

One Negative though. I booked 1 night and then a few days later I booked a second. I emailed Premier Inn on 2 occasions and asked if they would be able to merge the 2 bookings. I got no reply which did surprise me.
The hotel sorted it for me once I was there but meant I had to go down to reception the second day so they could adjust the booking for the second night. Not a huge deal but would have been nice if they had replied to my email in advance.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is in the middle of town so parking can be a problem
I paid £61.00 for 2.5 days !
The hotel is a bit run down but the staff more than make up for that, always a smile and always helpful
The dinner and breakfast was usual PI fare, but acceptable, I will stay here again if in Brighton on business but I would find cheaper parking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay right in the middle of Brighton Town Centre. Surprisingly quiet being as on the High Street but had an undisturbed weekend noise wise. Very friendly very helpful and very welcolming. Price is very high for a premium inn but suppose because of demand in Brighton

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and had a great experience. The staff were helpful and polite and the breakfast we had was very nice.
The room was very clean and probably the largest room we’ve ever had in a Premier Inn. The only negative was the parking. The RCP car park is about a 10 minute walk away and costs £12 per night with the discount. But overall we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family