“Truly amazing”
Review of Chutima Therapy

Chutima Therapy
Ranked #2 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Chutima Therapy: Traditional Thai massage, Beauty & Day spa packages. A visit at Chutima Therapy promises to be a rejuvenating experienceAn ideal place to unwind, shape up and discover a renewed sense of well-being.An ambient treatment space dressed with contemporary Thai design in the heart of the beautiful and historic Brighton Laines. We provide a comprehensive range of massages and beauty therapies. From traditional Thai massage to holistic treatments, rejuvenating facials, waxing, nail, couples / duo massage and pampering day spa packages in Brighton. Every treatment is tailor made to suit your needs from our team of friendly, experienced massage and spa beauty therapists. They will cater to all of your pampering and wellness needs, using our exclusive and natural thai spa products; MT Sapola
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Without exaggerating I have had the best massages of my life here.
Everyone is so kind and friendly, easy to make appointments and amazing Thai massage! Could not give this place enough credit!

chutimatherapy, Manager at Chutima Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

What lovely words! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you soon!

All reviews
"achy"
"session"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Very good massage and charming Thai hosts. Cosy little room for couples. All round high quality. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your lovely feedback- we're so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was recommended to visit this salon and I was not disappointed. Very well carried out detailed Thai Massage by Tai. Many thanks. See you soon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
chutimatherapy, General Manager at Chutima Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback! And so pleased you enjoyed a new experience with us. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was bought a full body massage at Chutima and it is the second time l have had a massage there.Both times l have had a wonderful massage and l felt wonderful afterwards. I would highly recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

In Brighton for a friends birthday who booked recovery massages for the Sunday morning - genius idea. Had a 2 hour, hot stone massage. I've had many massages before at Spa retreats, hotels etc but honestly this was the best one I've ever had. Ironed out a lot of tension and knots all over my broken body with the perfection amount of pressure applied. I didn't catch my therapists name but she did a superb job. Living in London, I'd definitely visit Brighton again for the weekend just to get a massage here. Front of house staff and therapists were all very freindly and professional. Highly recommended. .