“Excellent cheese and wine tasting”
Review of Ten Green Bottles

Ten Green Bottles
Ranked #19 of 1 367 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: You can buy to take home or choose from our extensive selection by the glass, accompanied by delicious cheeses, charcuterie and bar snacks. We hand pick the vast majority of our wines and import them directly from the vineyard. These are exclusive wines you won’t find anywhere else. We are always happy to host private wine tastings, parties or just a damn good glass after work.
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

4 girl friends celebrating special birthdays, we decided to go cheese and wine tasting
This friendly wine bar is informal but our host Louis taught us a lot about wine tasting and pairing wines with cheese. He was charming and knowledgeable and the 2 hour session flew by. We purchased some of the wines we tasted too. Great fun and very interesting.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We spend a very nice time there, the waitress was so lovely and the wine tasted awesome ☺️ You should definitely give it a try!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I had a voucher for Ten Green Bottles for a wine tasting. I booked it, but got the date wrong. They called me to ask if I was coming on the day but I couldn’t get there on time for the booking.

They still let me use the value of the voucher to purchase the same value of wines. When I went in to do so, I got to do some tasting anyway.

Great wine. Great service.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

On the back of a recommendation from the Brighton food tour we went for the wine tasting. Loved it. we definitely are not wine connesieurs but we both thoroughly enjoyed this. Sam our sommelier was so knowledgeable and friendly and very approachable. If you're thinking about doing this, do it!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We were bought the experience as a Christmas present. Had a lovely time, great wine & cheese. Irene was very informative telling us all about each wine & accompanying cheese, to that wine. It was all done in a very friendly way but leaving us alone to enjoy the experience. Thank you.

Date of visit: May 2018