Reviews (5 008)
1 346
1 262
1 346
1 262
See what travellers are saying:
22 - 27 of 5 008 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose the Hilton mainly because of it's good position plus the Hilton brand.
Our brief stay at the Metropole was very comfortable. Very efficient check-in and we were pleased our room was available on arrival.
Bedroom a good size, well furnished and bathroom to a high quality.
Breakfast very good, as to was overall service in all departments

Room tip: Rear rooms very quiet
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SaschaKoehler, General Manager at Hilton Brighton Metropole, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Paul B
Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Trip-advisor.

I am pleased to read you had a pleasant stay with us and was able to take advantage of our location. I was able pleased to read we was able to meet all your needs while you stayed with us and you was able to enjoy the facilities while you was here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in the area for work and used this hotel for the night. My room was clean and fresh, nice toiletries in the bathroom. I didn't use the restaurant and bar as my time was limited but I will use this hotel again when in the area and am very happy to recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear anon429
Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Trip-advisor.

I am pleased to read we was able to meet your needs and you had a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place to stop. Staff was great along with the food
Definitely would recommend it to any family great view from the room looking onto the beach
The room was also a great size not like some places I have stopped which they call a family room

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jalfe,

Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Trip-advisor.

I am pleased to read you have enjoyed your stay with us, and found our hotel suitable for family and booking a room with the great view of the beach. I will share your feedback with our staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Despite the name Hilton the standard are not up it. You will get better rooms, better food and better service at a Premier Inn. Very very slow concierge on arrival. Handed out suitcases stored without proof of ownership. They lost my parcel (laptop) delivered for over 7 hours. Breakfast okay. Evening meal shoddy. Rooms to hot, overlook the aircon units so very noisy. Better off getting better value at other Hotels.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear L3797MBmarkh,
Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Trip-advisor.

I am sorry you had a bad stay with us and we was not able to deliver the standards of service you had expected. I will follow up with the team regarding the missing item and the handing out of luggage.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was at a conference and had my partner staying with me at the Hilton hotel. They overheard me talking about it being my girlfriends birthday on the day we checked in and it was so nice that when we got back after an evening out a few small cakes with birthday wishes was left for her.
It is the personal touches that make a person feel special and want to recommend or even stay again at a great hotel.
We had an amazing family room and the bathroom was really big and bright.
The room had everything you needed including complimentary water for the first night but tea coffee and chocolate was refilled every evening.
The breakfast was everything and more what you would expect from a Hilton hotel and on somedays fresh baked cookies still warm and sparkling wine was offered.
You could even have a fresh made omelette if you wanted in a morning.
Nothing seemed to much trouble and with the text service they provided was great and really made you feel like someone’s as looking out for you and after you.
Well done to the Hilton and all your wonderful staff and keep up the excellent work.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Desciple0
Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Trip-advisor.

I would like firstly like to wish your partner a belated happy birthday. I would also like to thank you for the kind words regarding our staff and hotel, I will share with our team. I am pleased you had a pleasant stay with us and took advantage of the breakfast each morning.