“Very good ”
Review of Tropical Sushi

Tropical Sushi
Ranked #5 of 1 224 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Description: Tropical Sushi proved to be a success as a POPUP Kitchen appearing around Brighton for the past year. Now you can finds us in our own permanent location. Our menu is a mix of traditional sushi blended with outside the box sushi with a Latin flair. At Tropical Sushi we are all about providing high quality and inventive food, paired with exceptional service and genuine hospitality.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is very good, even in my country (Italy) I tryed it but here is unbelievable, it’s sure I comeback here.
Maybe, my friends and I had waited more but it was worth it .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So glad to have found this little gem on TripAdvisor. Away for an anniversary weekend we had 3 nice meals out in Brighton but this was by far the best. Really innovative ideas and some of the combinations were very tasty. Great value too, it’s rare to have a meal this good and leave feeling stuffed, having only spent about £25 on the good for the two of us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well I love Colombian food and Sushi... I didn’t except they would ever work well together.

Somehow they have done it here. The tastes of the food are amazing. The visuals are spectacular.

I can’t recommend this restaurant highly enough. They do “regular” sushi but if you want to try some innovative dishes, they have plenty!

The staff are super knowledgable... so I won’t recommend anything other than: ask the staff for their advice.

Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It isn't often that I get takeaways in Brighton these days due to having developed food allergies, which means I cook for myself a lot and I'm very fussy about the food I buy out and about.
That said when Tropical Sushi opened up at the top of my road I was curious.
Having read some reviews I decided to try them out last weekend Sat 16th June 2018.

A very pleasantly mannered young man took my order of Andrea Roll, Margherita roll and I had two of the cacao rum truffles to takeaway.
The proprietress appeared shortly after I'd ordered and offered me a delicious glass of chilled sliced organ water to drink whilst I waited and she had a little chat with me too. I found the service very up beat, relaxed and cosy.

Once home I was immensely pleased with my selection. It all tasted amazing and even though 8 pieces of sushi were more than enough to fill me up, I wished I'd ordered more as it was all so tasty.

I'll be back again!, and next time I'll be ordering the salmon teriyaki with rice as well as the sushi and the rum balls as well.
Great, service, great food and reasonably priced too imo... my bill came to £13 which I think is great for that quality of food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not cheap but really original and delicious food! Nice atmosphere and lots of choice.
Definitely would recommend for lunches!