“Great service, food and value”
Review of Buon Appetito

Buon Appetito
Ranked #205 of 1 225 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Looking for lunch on a rainy day in Brighton, this authentic Italian provided delicious food really quickly and with great service. It was also amazing value for money.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Rude waitress, terrible service and “kind of carbonara” (I’m from Italy, I know what I’m talking about). NEVER again.

eugenio7040, Manager at Buon Appetito, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello Arilemma, would you please give me more details, foward to buonappetito2000@aol.com i need check you matter

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We had a nice lunch in this restaurant. We were 5 adults and 1 pram. The waitresses were particularly kind and helpful. They paid close attention to our needs and made the experience really enjoyable. Pizzas and wine were great. The garlic bread as a starter was freshly made I strongly recommend.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Pros -
Great quality food well prepared
Good service
Good value if using a voucher (there is 25% off meals over £30 for next 12 months) - groupon was even better
Generous portions

Cons -
Setting and location fairly drab
Parking nearby not easy

1  Thank steveg24
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We were welcomed in as soon as we opened the door which is always a good start. The place is a quaint little restaurant with Italian members of staff. The male waiter upon taking my pizza request of no olives shouted out my order with "And 1 kilo of olives", it made me and my girlfriend laugh. The pizzas we ordered came in about 10-15 minutes within ordering and they were really nice, other than a tiny portion of the crust being burnt. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Ryan B