“Fab Bag”

Pursenalities Handbags & Accessories
Ranked #1 of 12 Shopping in Swanage
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful Handbag & Accessories Boutique, British & Italian Leather Handbags, unique fashionable handbags designed in the UK & Worldwide. "Handbags for all Purses"
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Been in this shop so many times, Tash is always so friendly and welcoming, The bags are just amazing bought a lovely summer yellow bag... I love it.

All reviews
"helpful lady"
"wonderful shop"
in 3 reviews
"can't wait for my next visit"
"suit all budgets"
"collection"
"knowledge"
"dorset"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went in with my teenage daughter looking for a quality handbag for the wife. Fantastic selection of handbags on display. Service was first class, my wife was suitably impressed with my purchase. Thank you very much. I can highly recommend Pursenalities of Swanage.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I love this shop! Always find great things for myself and as presents for others.

Yesterday I bought a gorgeous, light weight and beautifully made rucksack by ROKA (new stock) Also durable and waterproof. All ready for my next coastal walk and smart enough to use in town as well.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Been in a couple of times on our visits to Swanage and bought two lovely handbags. Really friendly staff and a good variety of stock offering bags that are that little bit different. Reasonable prices too. Wish we lived nearer!