“Bag shopping ”

Pursenalities Handbags & Accessories
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Swanage
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful Handbag & Accessories Boutique, British & Italian Leather Handbags, unique fashionable handbags designed in the UK & Worldwide. "Handbags for all Purses"
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Got given a beautiful blue handbag as a present. Really good quality bag, stylish and great size for my every day belongings. Deffo would recommend!

All reviews
"helpful lady"
"wonderful shop"
in 3 reviews
"can't wait for my next visit"
"suit all budgets"
"collection"
"knowledge"
"dorset"

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Thanks to Tash at Puresenalities for helping me find the right kit for my upcoming trip. I am always spoilt for choice in your shop and you are always so very helpful and I am so very pleased with my purchase, I cant wait to use them. I absolutely LOVE Pursenalities and LOVE the service from Tash. See you again soon no doubt!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We've been going to this shop for the past few years to pick up one of a kind presents and accessories for friends who have absolutely adored them . With a brilliant range of choices , prices , textiles including some truly fabulous unique and quirky bags , cases and phone accessories this shop is a must whenever shopping in Swanage . The owners are friendly and extremely helpful when looking for that special gift or reasonable alternative thats bound to please !

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Popped in to look at some make up bags that were on display and caught my eye. Tash, the owner, is friendly and happy to help make a decision when you're stuck trying to decide between multiple bags. =) Will definitely be back to shop again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This shop just gets better every time I visit swanage. Always find lovely handbags and purses and now a lot of other items and gifts have been stocked to make visiting pursenalities even better!! The owner Tasha is so friendly, knowledgable about her items and I am looking forward to visiting this shop again next year with my daughter. Steph and josie