Open today: 21:00 - 03:00
Review Highlights
..Poor is being Polite to be honest!..So Sad...Needs a Cash Injection badly!..

Long gone are the days of Tim and Luke (The Old Owners) when it was at it's prime. I remember the... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2017
JetsetZoom
London, United Kingdom
Love it

I've been coming here since I was 18 and I'm now 32 and still go when I can.ever since day one I've... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
April S
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bournemouth
from US$15,50
More Info
from US$25,80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Dirty filthy place ! Lack of locks on toilets ! Lack of Toilet rolls the dirtiest toilets and bar I have ever visited ! watered down hand soap! Water dripping down from ceiling in main bar!

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank mikesE3211TH
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Horrible place. Some of the staff are really nice but a few of them are so rude.
They served me and my friends literally rotten beer. I have to ask for my money back.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Ismael B
Reviewed 13 May 2018

What can I say about this place........ DIRTY! and not in a good way either! Mould growing up the backs of the toilets, flooring peeling, ants running along the bar!!! (Seriously!) With beer being classed as a food with environmental health I am totally shocked this place has NOT been shut down! I understand they had an issue with the toilets flooding a few months back but there is absolutely no excuse for how filthy this place was! Won't be revisiting in case I catch what 2 asprin won't cure!

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank Christian P
Bulgaria A, Public Relations Manager at Xchange Bar/Club, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Christian

In response to your opionion.
We did have a major flood in February
Which is being dealt with througth
Insurance...to include wall and ceiling removals!
The mould is a major problem and returns when cleaned...this will be fixed
Unfortunately all is held up until the insurance company deem it to be done.
All flooring downstairs will be removed and re newed to because of the flood.
The place is moped and cleaned once a day and before the flood we were actually in the middle of re fitting.
We are not a multi national conglomerate and therefor do not have
Unlimited funding.
Thankyou and we hope you will give us another try soon x

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I remember years ago when it was owned by different owners and it was so good. You would queue to get in and once in, good music and good atmosphere. Now is a classless, seedy over priced bar. Also did not appreciate being over charged on a drink... only go there if you’re desperate or really drunk, ad then it’s probably best to go get cheesy chips.

Date of experience: March 2018
5  Thank justinsS9215BW

Dear Christian

In response to your opionion.
We did have a major flood in February
Which is being dealt with througth
Insurance...to include wall and ceiling removals!
The mould is a major problem and returns when cleaned...this will be fixed
Unfortunately all is held up until the insurance company deem it to be done.
All flooring downstairs will be removed and re newed to because of the flood.
We are not a multi national conglomerate and therefor do not have
Unlimited funding.
Also our prices are certainly not overpriced as we are one of the cheapest price places around... please take note of some bars around us and tell me were you get a vodka and coke for £3.50
Thankyou and we hope you will give us another try soon x

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Service was appauling.
Unless you knew the bar staff or they liked the look of you, you were treated with derision.
One guy behaved like he was at home, standing in front of the mirror, applying his make up, like he had all the time in the world, the other was a stuck up, obnoxious specimen, who behaved like he was doing you some kind of huge favour, by breaking into his valuable time, to serve you.
Cannot believe a place like 2020 club, closed across the road, but this fleapit remains open.

Date of experience: October 2016
7  Thank Sarah E

Dear Sarah
I can only apilogise for your experiance
And tell you that this is not normal.
The drag queens are there to serve and entsrtain.
We do not have complaints about them
Normally.
As for being a flea pit...dont think that remark was deserved as the place is cleaned every day .
Thankyoy for your review and i hope you will give us another try soon x