“Best s*x I've had in years (The only s*x)!”
Review of Xchange Bar/Club

Xchange Bar/Club
Ranked #49 of 57 Nightlife in Bournemouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Turned up at 8:15 for a guuud night! Drinks we're a great price and the "views" were great if you know what I mean ;) Didn't end up leaving until 12:30 which is when I got destroyed, again if you know what I mean ;) Could've stayed later if I wasn't so sore. The people were incredibly friendly and couldn't be better to hang out with other people I share so many interests with. Definitely recommend trying this as it may change you forever.

Date of experience: May 2017
3  Thank kakashi48
Bulgaria A, Public Relations Manager at Xchange Bar/Club, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thankyou for you great review x

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Long gone are the days of Tim and Luke (The Old Owners) when it was at it's prime. I remember the Queues on a Wednesday night..Long gone days. The Xchange can still have the infamous sticky floors, smell of stale beer or something else similar (being polite once again)..Rundown cold toilets.. It feels like a private party is going on when you are here, by the main stage. I am not going to go on about its demise, but try to think about the empty building where Zinc was next door..Knock the wall in and become something like DYMK or a great alternative. I hope one day the good days come back to The Triangle, but sadly I don't think so and it breaks my heart.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank JetsetZoom

Dear jetset
Thankyou for your review
The place is cleaned everyday and certainly does not have sticky floors or smell of stale beer as they are moped daily.
Times have changed and Tim and Luke did have good times but also very very bad times as in all business.
The Xchange is not a multinational conglomerate and is owned by one person.....so not easy to give a large cash injection even tho we would love that too.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The whole place stinks of a damp and vomit. This bar used to be so good. They used to have phones by each table (hence the name), before the era of apps and smartphones - so you could try to connect to different tables and chat them up. That's all gone. Such a shame.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank Robseys
Bulgaria A, Manager at Xchange Bar/Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear rob

The phones on the table were 15 - 20 years ago , fortunately or unfortunately
times have moved on !
We are a small company , not a multinational conglomerate and as so we serve the local gay community with a limited budget per year !
The place is mopped and cleaned every day.
we thank you for your time and hope you will give us another try soon.
thankyou

Adrian

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I'm surprised that in 2016 you still find bars with no windows? Anyway we went in. Bar staff (1) was welcoming. Average prices. It all felt a bit dirty. Then of course dry ice fog everywhere what's the need. A rather bored looking person on a platform playing tunes. Takes me back to when being gay was closed and seedy.then again we were not local dd's

Date of experience: October 2016