Reviews (1 417)
1 417 results
All reviews sky bar the executive lounge ted baker level bar car park modern hotel amazing hotel sauna and steam room main restaurant an upgrade town centre spa facilities breakfast was excellent lovely room member of staff sea view sea front
489 - 494 of 1 417 reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit to the hotel that has an excellent location, good standard facilities and excellent food. Whether on business or passing through Bournemouth, this is a highly recommended place to stay at.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
HiltonBournemouth, General Manager at Hilton Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear C M K T

Thank you for your 5* review and recommendation of our Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay here recently, enjoying the hotel, its facilities and excellent food and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Lovely hotel and staff. Ideal location right int he centre of Bournemouth. However, a very stressful booking process through Hilton using Tesco club card vouchers. Lots of unnecessary phone calls and chasing up(right up to the day of travel) had to be done in order to resolve the issue. This over shadowed what would have been a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBournemouth, General Manager at Hilton Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear sarahhealey19

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the booking process was a difficult one for you on this occasion but very pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel and my team and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Very professional, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast and comfortable room. Only problem was air con buzzing which, despite reporting each day, could not be fixed by maintenance. Unfortunately this meant a lack of sleep!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear elainef716

Thank you for your review and feedback. I know we have had a few issues with the aircon now the weather has improved and I am sorry this affected your stay but our maintenance team have been working hard to resolve any further issues and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This is a fairly standard Hilton with very good interior decoration. The £315 per night I paid for an executive room over the bank holiday weekend was not good value for money - I note the prices are more in line with the hotel's quality for next weekend. We have stayed in Hilton Hotels all over the world so can make fair comparison. The
executive lounge was average and not too busy. We tried the main restaurant for breakfast but is was crowded and busy (expected on a weekend). Maybe Hilton Honours benefits have changed without me noticing but I have never stayed in one where I have had no complimentary water in the room (normally get it at Gold level) - it is not a big deal but I did notice it was missing - does make you think why bother with the whole points fiasco. The location is good, the staff very helpful - no complaints about them at all as they were busy and still very efficient. There were a few housekeeping issues - the check in is 3pm which is not early so all the rooms should really be available by then. I think this would be a good hotel at its non-bank holiday price but did not seem good value this time. On the whole, despite being a regular Hilton guest (around 35 room nights last year), I think I might look for a hotel with more character should I return to Bournemouth in the future - especially if paying a Bank Holiday premium price.

Stayed: May 2017
HiltonBournemouth, General Manager at Hilton Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear kas1Jersey

Thank you for your valuable feedback which I can assure you I will review carefully. I do hope you will return for another visit and experience our Bournemouth Hospitality again at perhaps a less busy time.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Room 516 and 518 need a deep clean. Soft furnishings with stains all over them, stains at bottom of the loo on the floor, stained carpets, stains everywhere really. Not at all pleasant. They need to rethink their obsession with soft furnishings and rugs on the bed. Animals had clearly stayed in the room, never going back. This overrode the great staff and decent restaurant breakfast experience. Stag and Hen do central, don't stay if you want a peaceful night's weekend sleep with the Family. Despite being an Honors member I was just treated as any schmuck off the street. Never going back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear D7508MKdanielb

Thank you for your review. I take all feedback very seriously and have instructed my Executive Housekeeper to personally check the rooms and take any appropriate action as necessary. Please accept my sincere apologies for this - and I can assure you that our usual standard of cleanliness is very high. On a more positive note, thank you for your comments regarding my team and your great breakfast experience. I do hope you will re-consider staying here again in the future and would be delighted to welcome you back to show you the high standards in all aspects of the hotel.