4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$167
HurbUS$188
Reviews (1 406)
1 406 results
All reviews car park great hotel the breakfast area town centre sea view central location sofa bed per night few minutes walk good size would stay again short stay buffet breakfast sea front one night stay shampoo hairdryer
Selected filters
14 - 19 of 1 406 reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2021

I really enjoyed our stay at Hampton by Hilton in Bournemouth. The hotel is very clean, and well located only two mins walk to the Winter gardens and 5 mins away from the main beach. Also there’s a centre opposite which has some nice restaurants.

The hotel is located up a hill- it’s a good work out!
The breakfast offered a great array of choice which I think was perfect for the length of time we were there (4 days).

At first I wasn’t sure if I was comfortable (first hotel I have stayed at since Covid) at breakfast as it is a buffet (only the hot food is assisted). I imagine this has been risk assessed though and it was spotless, the food was piping hot and the continental selection was really varied. We had no problems.

The hotel is a great choice for a very clean and simple stay and I felt extremely safe. I also felt the reception staff were really professional and friendly.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Everywhere in Bournemouth is hilly so you ned to be prepared, even getting from the car park under the hotel. Once inside the rooms were pleasant, the service friendly and helpful and the breakfast good and with lots of choice. I would stay again if in Bournemouth.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 July 2021

We took my mother in law away for a 3 night stay at the Hampton and it was great. The hotel was spotlessly clean and all the staff were really friendly, home from home.
The 3 nights we had there were fab and the breakfast didn't disappoint ... it was great. The fresh juices from a machine was one of the best we'd had. Highly recommended as a hotel and the location was spot on.

Reviewed 7 July 2021

I've enjoyed a very pleasant two nights stay at this moderate property which is ideal for those wishing to be close to the centre of the town. The facilities are limited as you would expect of this grade of hotel, but the basics like a nice buffet breakfast with plenty of choice and supply, clean rooms and public areas and helpful/friendly staff, are all here. For those with a car, there's a car park beneath the hotel (signage could be clearer) and if you need exercise there's a small Gym. My only caveat would be to highlight the fact that elderly guests and those with difficulties in mobility may struggle, since the hotel (and most of the centre of Bournemouth) is built in a hilly area. Other than that, I have no hesitation in recommending the Hampton

Reviewed 6 July 2021

I paid extra for a sea view and was expecting an amazing room and view to treat myself and partner. It was very disappointing- small window with no sea view unless you look round the corner. The room was average.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton