Reviews (1 145)
1 145 results
All reviews car park waffle machine complimentary breakfast great hotel the breakfast area modern hotel self service town centre air con per day sofa bed sea view central location great shower comfortable beds hash browns nice breakfast
857 - 862 of 1 145 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2016

My husband and a couple of English friends wanted to visit Bournemouth during our recent stay in the UK. I chose Hampton by Hilton because of my familiarity with the brand, and I was not disappointed. The hotel is beautiful, with very well appointed rooms, helpful staff, and convenient garage parking. Given the full complimentary breakfast and the very attractive, comfortable rooms, I thought the price was very fair. I would definitely stay at this property again if I returned to the area.

Room Tip: Neither we nor our friends had any concerns about our rooms on the first floor, so I'm not sure what to recommend.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dottie R
Jason D, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear Dottie R

Thank you for your very kind 5 star review we really appreciate it.

I am glad we were able to welcome you back to the Hampton brand and that you were not disappointed with the hotel.

We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a return visit to the area and hope you had a safe journey home.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 March 2016

We had a great stay here. Park right under hotel. Room great. Staff friendly. If you go on a bank holiday breakfast is a bit of a nightmare. Not a big enough area if everyone comes down. We had to wait to seats and not much left come 10am breakfast finished at 11am. Overall very good though.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear gregorc444

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel following your stay.

With high occupancy levels breakfast can get busy but we do advertise the peak times that we anticipate this to be the case.

I am glad that overall you found the hotel good and hope you had a safe onward journey.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Very clean exceptional hotel with comfy beds and very friendly staff. Would stay again but would also request a quiet room as our visit was spoilt by a very noisy family. free breakfast was good all you could eat made fresh. The only downside was the hill that you had to climb to reach the hotel but very good bus service at bottom of road that goes to the bus/train station and the beach. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Sue T

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and please accept my apologies that you were disturbed by a noisy family.

I hope you had a safe onward journey and thank you for choosing the Hampton for your stay in Bournemouth.

Hotel manager

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Excellent hotel if going to show at bic
Breakfast was wonderful
Staff very helpful
Modern and clean
Bathroom was spacious great shower
Excellent for shopping
And eating out
Night life good not to noisy
L

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank jackiehN9154QZ

Dear jackiehN9154QZ

Thank you so much for your "Very happy stay at Hampton" review.

I am glad you enjoyed your time at the hotel and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a return visit.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for Easter Bank holiday wkend. Lovely hotel, very clean customer service fab. We got their early not expecting to get into our room but was in fact ready. Check in was fast. Rooms are large with lovely decor. The bed could have been positioned slightly over towards the window a little more as the gap on the other side is quite narrow.The other only negative is we had no window to open,but this would not put me off staying. We had a breakfast every morning and it runs till 11am which is good as you dont have to rush in the mornings. The only thing I will say is the hotel is central to everything but is up a steep hill/ steps. We would quite gladly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracy P

Dear Tracy P

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel following your recent stay.

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend in Bournemouth and was pleased to read that you would gladly stay at the hotel again.

Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton.

Warm regards