“Lovely Pizza, excellent service...............”

Bournemouth Pizza Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Bournemouth Pizza Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 832 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best Pizza in Bournemouth made using quality fresh ingredients, with daily prepared dough and cooked in a traditional wood fired Italian oven. To eat in, delivered locally or to take away Open every day, lunch and dinner We are licenced and serve wine and beer with your meal. we also make our own Gluten free bases and have extensive vegan and vegetarian options.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My second visit and the food was as good as last time. Superb garlic bread and Pizza made with fresh produce. The inside is relaxed and has a lovely chilled atmosphere. The lady serving us was full of smiles and very professional.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Our Tuesday evenings go with pizzas from here. Thin pasta, rich toppings just how we love it! Always fresh and good quality ingredients.
Decent prices, but on Tuesdays it is cheap!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

If you prefer a non-greasy, well made, fresh pizza then this is the place for you!

The choice is fantastic, the size is perfect and it is even good to eat the next day. I've been working my way through the list and haven't had a fault with any of the flavours.
You can even amend your pizza to what toppings you would like.

I have recommended the vegan garlic bread and the vegan brownie. Now I am not vegan but these two items are delicious!
The garlic bread was so garlicy that I proper smelt the next day! Now that is what I want from my garlic bread!
The vegan brownie is lighter but doesn't compromise on taste. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it is well worth a try.

Support your local businesses and order! You can also find them on Hungry House so you have no excuse.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The pizza, service and atmosphere here are amazing. I've had the vegan pizza three times now (i'm not vegan, it's just THAT delicious). The service is so lovely and I look forward to going back :) Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

That is taste of real Italy in Bournemouth. I didn't realise we can have something Not Just From Microwave in here. Amazing taste and great service. Highly recommended.