Reviews (1 135)
1 135 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolwest wingsoft play areaboscombe pierkids clubsea viewhot tublovely hotelsmall gymthe main hotelbunk bedsleisure facilitiesfamily roomland trainfamily breakroom was largenight break
224 - 229 of 1 135 reviews
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We have been going to the hotel every year for over 30 years and have enjoyed every year. it really is perfect! Well done to all of the staff for all your hard work!! The hotel really has a sparkle to it,please don't ever change

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The Chine caters for everyone from toddlers right up to pensioners, the food is excellent and plenty of it, the waiters and waitresses are so helpful, and show respect for all people they are serving, the reception staff are extremely helpful and if you are unhappy with your room they will do their best to find you another one. I stayed in room 27 and my friend in 37 we both had lovely rooms away from the main building so much quieter .

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights with my 2 children. Had to complain about the first room because it was old and tatty and definitely not worth what I paid to stay (curtains hanging off the rail) so receptionist moved us straight away to a smaller but better room.

Leisure facilities are very good and the children enjoyed it all.

Location is good, easy downhill walk to Boscombe Pier and beach.

Not sure if I would stay again because it's very expensive and not modern enough. Also hotel and bedrooms were absolutely boiling so difficult to sleep!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

This hotel has an excellent rating from me due to a combination of things . The location is fantastic, the grounds are beautiful, the outdoor pool is lovely. There is also a large indoor pool, hot tub, gym, childrens soft play area, etc. Breakfast is really good but I would not eat in the restaurant again due to very little choice and very small portions for the price.The rooms are a little dated but the hotel is beautiful. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Our room was very spacious with a great view. The staff were excellent and nothing was too much for them, they were all polite and very helpful. The breakfast was very tasty as was the dinner, beautifully presented. The staff at the gym were more than helpful to show my 16 year old how to use the equipment and even helped me move the sunbeds - customer care at its best! Would recommend this hotel to all I had my two teenager children and my mother of 81 with me and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Beautiful views over the garden