6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$231
Hotels.comUS$231
PricelineUS$231
Expedia.comUS$231
Trip.comUS$231
eDreamsUS$231
Reviews (2 126)
2 126 results
All reviews the cottages brasserie blanc sea view stayed at the marriott outdoor pool the cliff great position parking space sea front leisure facilities short break full english concierge highcliffe lift conference pier
Selected filters
26 - 31 of 2 126 reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2021

5 star - amazing service - beautiful hotel - arjun and entzi are very friendly - they made us feel like home and look after us really well - both should be promoted as managers - we also definitely coming back to this hotel in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Pretty good spot. In the middle of what we needed for a single night. See the beach and walk and get a bite to eat within minutes. Comfy beds. Great breakfast. Parking was a bit tough though. We’d go back!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

Nice hotel. My room was fairly large and had a desk, chairs and a bath. My room faced the rear and didn't have a sea view. The room and the hotel were generally very clean. The reason that I have given 3 stars is first because of the reception staff. My trip was paid for by work, and this included parking, dinner and breakfast. There was some confusion on arrival and checkout, and the staff did try to charge me for all of the above. I needed a VAT receipt and this seemed quite difficult for the reception to issue, so much so that I left without it. The car park is quite small and spaces were tight. I had to carry out a 7 point manoeuvre just to get out of the space. I would stay here again but not if I need to pay for it myself. The gardens at the front of the hotel can attract some of the local alcoholics.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Rebecca Gleaves, Guest Services / Front Office at Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear villa_bhoy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel and providing your feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.
We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent your challenges from occurring in the future. We have taken this feedback on board to ensure the highest standards of service possible to our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Having paid for a very expensive room I have been told there is no wifi unless you join their rewards program. Really? In 2021?

The staff have been ok but to insist on joining a rewards program is so intrusive. And with a bad phone signal in this area I am shut off from the Internet. I shall not stay here again…

Dear Golfblogger67,

We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent your challenges from occurring in the future. Our Marriott Bonvoy membership is free of charge and will award you different benefits if you stay with Marriott in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2021

For a 4 star hotel I was very surprised to be charged £3 per hour to park my car especially as there was no security or barriers. Also surprised to not have a bottle of water supplied beside the bed. Room and amenities good and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Rebecca Gleaves, Guest Services / Front Office at Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2021

Dear daviddJ5264SH,