2 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$122
CheapTicketsUS$122
Reviews (1 730)
1 730 results
All reviews crab restaurant signature room sea view car park bournemouth international centre multi storey reception staff travelzoo deal lovely hotel ironing board shower cubicle one night stay location was perfect spacious room per day sea front full english
Selected filters
19 - 24 of 1 730 reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2021

Avoid ! We booked a signature room with sea views back in May but the room we got in July was nothing like their website photos! We were on the fifth floor. It was dark with small windows and the sills were so high you couldn't see the views sitting down at all.
The sleeping area only had skylights and very sloped ceilings.
The carpets were dirty and stained, the ceiling was peeling. We asked for another room but were told they were full.
The communal area leading from the lifts to the bar/restaurant were very dirty and the decor was dingy. All the attention / money seems to have been spent in the bar and restaurant which is mainly uses by walk in and not guests.
The only reason for any positive points in the review is that the waiting staff are lovely and the food is good. There were other guests also complaining about their rooms while we were there. Avoid.

Room tip: Avoid the fifth floor - but a guest on the 3rd floor also said his room was poor.
1  Thank Suitcasesonthego
Reviewed 8 July 2021

We stayed here for 3 nights,receptionists were very friendly,room a little dated,breakfast was good & very filling.We had an evening meal in the crab restaurant it was amazing,very tasty.We would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel . Nice and clean room. Receptionists were very helpful . Our room had sea view !!! I feel like best room and best location of hotel .
Breakfast was basic at Crab restaurant . Also we had dinner at the same restaurant and it was amazing !!!!
Look forward to come back again .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2021

Mrs Moose had a work seminar to attend on the Sunday afternoon, so we thought we'd stay overnight for a mini break in Bournemouth. We have stayed at this hotel before, and again it was a pleasant stay. The room was clean and functional and the breakfast good - yes, we would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

I visited on my own for two nights and stayed in a double room.

Room - I would echo the comments of others in that I think the price is quite high, especially as it is £11 a day for parking as well. The room was spacious but it was a little dated and tired. It was clean overall but there were areas which had been missed. The bathroom was a good size but the shower let it down as it wasn't great and I didn't have much room to manoeuvre. I had a room which was on the side of the hotel and I could hear music from a nearby bar, this did end promptly at 11pm so did not interrupt my sleep. The location of the hotel is really great, so close to the beach and a really short walk to other amenities (cinema, shopping, restaurants etc).

Staff - the staff really make this place. The welcome at check-in was exceptional, super friendly, super helpful but not over the top. As you left and came back, someone would always greet you and at breakfast everyone was welcoming and friendly.

Food - I only had breakfast at the hotel and what I has was good. I was disappointed that the continental breakfast didn't have any pastries or items other than cereal, yoghurt and fruit. For the price of the hotel I would expect more especially as not everyone (myself included) likes a full English breakfast. The service was really great though.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and really enjoyed the location of the hotel for my time in Bournemouth. It is a good place to stay but I think that either prices need to be reviewed or updates to the hotel and rooms are needed to justify the prices of the rooms.

Date of stay: June 2021