All reviews stag weekend visited bournemouth full english twin room evening meal travelodge mushrooms pier
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We chose the hop for our meal , sadly we picked a hight when the football was on , 5 television is a lot in one place , you couldn’t hear each other over the noise , the good thing was the food , but left as soon as we finished our meal due to the noise

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this place last minute when I decided to come to Bournemouth to visit some friends... I only paid £33 for a twin room, so wasn't expecting much... however I was pleasantly surprised... great value for money, friendly staff... even managed park on the driveway.

Would better suit a stag or hen party rather than a romantic weekend away, but tucked all the boxes for me.

I would stay again for sure... it's the third of the price of a travel lodge... and In some ways it's better

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Riksta79
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We were in Bournemouth for two nights visited for food and stayed till 11-30 pm . Good selection of meals and we're pleased with what we chose . Stayed to watch the boxing on big screen and was pleasantly surprised with the pub , the food and of course the drinks .The staff were very efficient and pleasant all night .If I lived near this pub it would be "my local "

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a travel lodge 3 nights approx 50yrds away so visited the Hop Inn for breakfast each day. Breakfast was amazing and the staff were very friendly and being locals they advised us on local places to visit even other places to eat.
Hot food and warm welcome every morning and a great cuppa too. Sounds perfect? Yes it was. 10/10

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great for food and watching footie, nice décor and pleasant atmosphere. Plenty of screens in all areas.A good selection and choice of food, the chef finishes at 9pm so thats the only downside. Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple