“Comfortable stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Daisy Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lemtu
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This cottage is very cute, we had a lovely stay. The little touches such as a welcome basket with bread and butter were much appreciated. The owner was also very honest in telling us that he thought it might be too small for our family of a couple, 9 year old and baby when we first booked. It was cosy but manageable for us as a family and we managed to relax and unwind there. Totnes itself is also a beautiful and interesting location. If you are very tall you would hang off the bed as it wasn't very long but then I guess such a cute cottage would not be the choice for a tall family! The sofa bed downstairs was very comfortable but pretty hard to get out and put away, definitely a 2 person job. I also think the parking place needs to be made clearer as parking near the cottage isn't easy as it's residents only parking in surrounding roads.
Overall I would definitely recommend booking this cottage, it was comfortable, cute, well looked after and it managed very well by its owners. We had a really lovely time there and I'm sure you would too.

kittyHove
Felpham, United Kingdom
“Quaint and Querky”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Petite and perfect.Good location in the Bridgetown area of Totnes.
Thank you for the welcome goodies.
A very enjoyable stay.Hope to return.

ROBERT S
“Home from home”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Daisy cottage in Totnes. Lovely place to visit near river and town, small but lovingly set out, everything at home in a unusual cottage shape. I can only recommend for you to stay

anthony h
“What a cute little place!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very cute house; very helpful owner - I had a problem and he fixed it asap; beautiful part of Devon - what more can I say. Perfect for a couple's romantic time away. The house was meticulously organised and a few lovely local delicacies were left as a treat. Near to lots of places of eat and a convenient store literally 20 seconds up the road!
I will definitely book it again when I need to visit Devon.

Thanks, James. I loved this place. The maps on the wall are a cute quirky extra.

Linda W
“Perfectly placed.”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Daisy cottage was perfectly placed for my trips to Ways with Words at Darlington Hall. I came down by train so had no car to park. The cottage was great for one or two people and the welcoming basket was much appreciated. It was very clean and in a quiet area with a handy shop at the end of the road, yet within walking distance of town centre. I enjoyed my stay immensely.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing