“Lovely place, service let it down”
Review of Thyme Out Cafe

Thyme Out Cafe
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Torquay
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Certainly would have scored a five but the service let it down I'm afraid to say. Ordered a cream tea, latte and sausage bap. Cream tea and coffee arrived but no bap. Cream tea and coffee finished still no bap! It appeared after I told the waitress to take it off our bill. Should have just told us there may be a delay because of a big order and then broght everything out together. No real apology either which was disappointing! I may give it a second chance

Tavli1970, Owner at Thyme Out Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are so sorry for your experience, I believe this was on Easter Saturday and although no excuse this was our first very busy day, it did however highlight to us that we need to ensure all food is to be taken together. We apologise for the delay and the lack of apology on the day in question.
We really hope you do give us another chance to redeem ourselves.
Scott.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely and brightly coloured cafe in the shopping centre in Rhyl. The lady behind the counter was friendly and helpful. Had the full English which was tasty. Will have to go back again to sample the cakes.

Tavli1970, Owner at Thyme Out Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The cafe has a wonderful range of foods and drinks and caters for people with gluten free diets too. I love the Americano and opt for a shot of mint syrup to make it extra special.

1  Thank spanishbasqueheart
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I've drank coffee in a few places in Rhyl and this has to be the best for quality, customer service and range. I like a flavour to my coffee and the young lady read out all the flavours they had and I opted for mint in my Americano and it was amazing like having a melted chocolate. I fully recommend this lovely place and aim to carry on visiting.

1  Thank spanishbasqueheart
Tavli1970, Owner at Thyme Out Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you very much for your review, we have had very similar feedback about the coffee and it seems you agree with a lot of our customers, we chose the blend for its superior flavour. We would be delighted if you visit us again.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Called in for lunch.Food was lovely,service was brilliant.Well worth a visit.They do fabulous icecream and afternoon teas also,so shall be returning again

Tavli1970, Owner at Thyme Out Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you very much for your review.
We hope to see you again soon too.