All reviews alfa travel coach tour brilliant weekend would return to this hotel family run hotel swimming pool turkey tinsel monday to friday evening meal lovely hotel hotel bar visited this hotel sea view entertainment every night other guests on arrival quiet area
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The Nethway Hotel was very comfortable with good food, good entertainment, and lively grounds. The food was always piping hot which I commented on to them. The Bedroom was on the ground floor and was very comfortable, the shower/toilet room was small. It was okay but a big person may have had problems getting to the small square sink. There are bus stops outside the hotel too to take you into the centre of Torquay and the harbour. Torquay is beautiful and would go back again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I booked late and had the very best time. The room was clean and tidy was perfectly suited for us. The facilities were not high tech / modern but all worked and for the price, it was fantastic value. The location is great and the walk to the sea front is only 10/15 minutes. There's loads to do there and we are at Pierre Le Bistro which was lovely. The best thing though was the lovely management and staff. Flawless!!! So lovely and couldn't do enough for us...the breakfast was amazing! Would highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

1st time we have visited this hotel on a Monday to Friday coach trip from Yorkshire. In our party was my mum, Dad, sister and 3yr old niece. My mum and dad's room No 32 had amazing views out to the sea with lovely sliding window doors onto a Juliet balcony. Myself, sister and niece had a family room No 11. It had a double and 2 singles. Bathroom was huge but the bedroom was a little cramped with all the beds but we didn't spend that much time in the room anyway. All the rooms were lovely and clean. Every day freshened up and plenty of milk and tea coffee etc. My 3yr old niece Millie is a fussy eater but nothing was too much trouble for them to arrange food she liked to eat. COLIN was amazing with her and us all. She was more excited about Colin and his magic curtain (with hidden sweets behind) than the day trips ha. The food was amazing. Loved how u picked your dinner at breakfast so it was served quick and easy. The bar was comfy to sit in. Dave was always on hand. The entertainment was good. A right good friendly crowd. Everything was spotless. Only negative was that the outdoor pool isn't a heated pool. Only heated by the sun so not hot at all but the loungers are nice to lay on. We all had a brilliant time and would recommend a stay here. The patio area has lovely views and is lit up at night. We can't wait to come back. Thank you again for making such a fuss of Millie she hasn't stopped talking about Colin.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Having lost my husband I was looking for somewhere to invite friends following his cremation at Torquay. The moment I walked into Nethway I was greeted by Jo who put her arms round me and made me feel this was the perfect place. The afternoon tea that was provided was truly amazing. It was so nice to be able to go out into the garden and sit on the terrace. Jo and Dave made what could have been an afternoon that I would not like to remember into a truly memorable occasion - thank you so much.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank puddimouse
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This a lovely hotel with great food service from a good friendly staff & good entertainment at night.A very well cleaned hotel & good sized bathroom.We came on a Nova tour holiday break which too was also excellent with good trips included.

Room Tip: From what I could see all the rooms were good so it wouldnt matter which room you had.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends