Anchorage Hotel
US$94
Travelocity
US$95
PremierInn.com
All reviewscoach partythe ground floorpleasant hotelevening entertainmentsunday lunchlong weekendbabbacombe downsexcellent value for moneybuffet stylethree nightssingle roomgreat weekendweekend breakplenty of choicenothing is too much troublea lovely stayyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Having received a voucher for a massage as a present. I called to book to be told that there were no appointments available until after my voucher expiry date. I asked if this could be extended as it was not my fault that there were no available appointments. I was told this was not possible. The person I spoke with was extremely rude and unhelpful.
I can't comment on the accommodation, as I wasn't a guest, nor will I ever be if this is the attitude of the staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank BCT1963
Reviewed 5 March 2018

For value for money, the Anchorage is hard to beat. The staff are friendly and professional, meals are self service buffet and are very good. Entertainment is also very good and bar prices reasonable. Management make you very welcome and are a;so very friendly and make you welcome

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimb02746
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Was forced by snow to book an overnight stay and this was where my search suggested. What an excellent place it chose. The staff were welcoming and friendly. The room was amazing with great facilities. The dinner and breakfast were delicious. I would recommend this to anyone and it’s an ideal location for visitors to the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2018

First of all, don’t take any notice of the negative reviews. This hotel is excellent value for money and provides everything you need for a comfortable stay.

The staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is plentiful, hot and has a good selection. The buffet evening meal is adequate for the price paid.

The evening entertainment was fantastic. On the three nights I stayed there were different guitarists/singers, these were coupled with a happy hour bar, perfect!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Please accept my gratitude for 1. A great stay at your hotel and 2. for sorting out the return of my camera lead which i left in my room when I checked out. I travel a lot for work and have to say I have had a great experience with your hotel and staff, faultless from start to finish. On 19/02/2018 I stayed over at the hotel, the room was spotless, lovely and warm and I had a great sleep which is rare, the breakfast was great too, all your staff should be commended for their great hospitality and all that for £22! Brilliant!! I stayed at the Old Mill Hotel in Bath the following night, had a dreadful sleep, awful room and awful service, they charge £65.00 for a tiny dirty room, you put them to shame. Well done and thank you again! I will stay again next time I am in the area. Kind regards Rick

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business