All reviews quiet cul de sac including smoked haddock one night comfortable bed town centre within easy walking distance dining room following morning fantastic breakfast full english excellent stay pleasant walk b and b little gem last minute booking night's sleep excellent value for money
Reviewed 16 July 2018

stayed in room five july 14th.this is a little gem,very very clean and the hosts are spot on,catherine even took the time time to phone us at 11.30 to say are room was ready and come down when ready.the breakfast menu as a great choice to suit everyone I had the full English well done chris best ive has in years.we will return when visiting the theatre,thanks for all your efforts see you next time your number is saved on my phone.

Room tip: cant comment we only one night
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My second stay and as good as the first! Warm welcome, newly decorated room and a fantastic breakfast. The location is good, there is parking and it is not noisy.

For £62 a night I can’t see how you could possibly want more! I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay, such a nice room and lovely people who made us feel really welcome. A tasty breakfast too and would definitely go back again Torquay is a lovely place! The guest house was very clean and tidy and the room was a lovely size.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Room was clean, lovely and nicely decorated, all very clean and pleasant. Room was warm and bed comfortable. Breakfast was the best I ever had. The hostes are very friendly and helpful. Not far from the town centre I walked for 15 min. I hope to return.

Room tip: I liked first floor room.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Stayed here whilst in Torquay for a birthday party, host very friendly and helpful, room decor was lovely with bay window seat, very tasteful, would stay again when in the area again. The shower was not Huge but old building so not easy to alter, shower was nice and hot and clean. Bed very comfortable and curtains had blackout which made it nice and dark.

Date of stay: January 2018