“Bottom of my list!”

SizzAll
Ranked #351 of 786 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All You Can Eat Buffet Chinese. Thai. Indian. Teppanyaki. Sushi. Pancakes Special Offer: 2 For 1 on Fizzy Drinks
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

To me, I have not seen or experienced anything good during my visit. I would rate this restaurant lowest on my list. I didn't like the taste or the quality. Food poorly labelled. Also found bit unhygenic when water was served from the bar sink used to clean mugs. I certainly can get better food at this price.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is the worst place I have ever eaten.
It actually made me physically ill as I departed the building.
1-The food is very watery and all tastes the same.
2-The quality is very poor.
3-everything is covered in grease.
4-The building as a whole is dirty and unhygienic.

I really wish I had read what others had said and not wasted my money time and gone anywhere else.
As we departed the smell of rotting fish mixed with grease is so overwhelming and made me ill.

I recommend you avoid like we will be doing from now on.

1  Thank David F
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We used to be regulars due to the wide range of food available for the whole family , how ever we haven’t been for over a year and with my wife and sons birthdays we decided to revisit . We arrived an hour after they opened , there was a very poor selection with most the serving troffs were empty , staff were rude and no communication from the staff with customers . Disappointed

1  Thank craigandlisa1977
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

First time here, was not that impressed with it, staff not that friendly, food was ok but some of the trays were empty they seem to rush to refill them, quit a good variety selection . Won’t be rushing back.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Can not believe that to qualify for a children's priced meal there is a height restriction!
140cm with a line to measure on the wall. My daughter is 6 foot and so her children are tall too. Her 9 year old was over this height and we were told had to pay for an adult meal.
Children's prices should be cut off by age. Unless the restaurant has fairground rides for when you have finished the meal.

4  Thank hayley27