“Worlds Best Pizza ”
Review of World Pizza

World Pizza
Ranked #392 of 785 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: World Pizza is a Volkswagen LT28 van with a twist... its also fitted with an Italian imported stone based pizza oven. We use the finest quality ingredients to create the tastiest pizza, from our sourdough bases to the San Marzarno tomato sauce, every ingredient is picked with care. Available to order through our website, justeat or deliveroo.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

WorldPizza should rebrand as the WorldBestPizaa. Honestly have no reason to lie. The best pizza I think Iv had ever definitely the best in Plymouth & the southwest The flavours subtle and lasting delicious. There quality and filling there no yucky feeling after or grease . Just good honest food. Literally make you fall in back love with good food . The value is incredible . Check them out my number one go to for any take away .

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Me and my husband tried a couple of different flavours, but found the pizzas to be a bit tasteless. Prices were ok.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Can't recommend these guys highly enough. Superb pizzas and even better service. Great to have an independent pizzeria of this quality in Plymouth.

1  Thank joe h
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is the best pizza I have ever eaten outside of Italy. It was very authentic and the quality was amazing. It came in a cardboard box with a hand written message which was a lovely surprise. I will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Alicia W
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

By far the best pizza I have had in ages. I tried the Echo, and the base and toppings were perfect! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank michaelkeane1919