Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$153
Hotels.com
US$185
  • Pool
Alma Lodge Guest House(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$144
US$106
  • Breakfast included
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
Ashgrove House(Plymouth)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Entered a search on trivago for an overnight stay as I was working in Plymouth and as job would take longer than anticipated needed somewhere at short notice.The cost was listed at £31.50 for one night.I booked and was contacted by the proprietor after 15 minutes to ask what time I would arrive.We agreed a time and she told me she would meet me there.On arrival and after introduction I was informed that though she (the proprietor) didn't live there that the house had a number of rooms with a communal kitchen and bathroom.She showed me to my room which was immaculate had free Wi Fi a fridge in the room with free orange juice.I was told I could use the kitchen at my convenience and that bread and toaster,cereals, yogurt,milk and fresh fruit were all available at no extra cost.This is the first time I have ever stayed at this kind of accommodation and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed.Everything about this place was of a standard second to none and had I have been charged double what I paid I would still have been over the moon.Certainly an unorthodox way of staying in a different part of the Country but probably one of the most surprisingly enjoyable and enlightening places I have ever stayed.A sincere thanks to Kathleen (the proprietor) for a most enjoyable and rewarding experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business