“Perfect ”

Pasha
Ranked #7 of 564 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They are mouth-watering food. They taste good.The restaurant is amazing.I really love this restaurant.

3  Thank Yan Y

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was fresh and really tasty. We ate vegetarian and ordered a cold meze late and a hot meze pate between us and it was perfect . With lemon sorbets for desert which were the best ever served with home made shortbread biscuits...finished off with turkish coffee in little silver cups and then Turkish delight all included. The waiters were lovely and very attentive.
Altogether we had a wonderful, evening.

3  Thank Jane K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place, the atmosphere is amazing!! Great food and good services!! We will come back for sure!!

3  Thank Florin Mario G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Here it's the only place in Exeter where you can try authentic homemade turkish food !
I love their desserts and turkish coffee it's lovely!
Service it's one of the best, all the waiters are very friendly !
Thank you !

3  Thank Petruta O
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After going to so many restaurants and having overpriced food, just so I can get a piece of plain chicken, I was quite sceptical about this place. But to my surprise, the food here was not only affordable but also very filling and extremely tasty. The atmosphere was also great and the staff were very friendly. I will definitely recommend and bring my friends again next time.

4  Thank Emilia I

Been to Pasha? Share your experiences!