Review Highlights
Super Segway!

A group of 5 of us decided to book a Segway afternoon as a company Xmas 'do', instead of the usual... read more

Reviewed today
Amy R
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
via mobile
Xmas present

Wow the girls loved this got it as a present last year. The guys managed to squeeze them in last... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
viviennep854
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews haldon forest extended tour great fun safari tour training session excellent training brilliant experience any age birthday treat beautiful scenery let loose great afternoon health and safety great value for money all ages staff were very friendly scones
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Great fun! Well worth £25. Very professionally run and all staff really friendly and thorough.
There weren’t very many of us, just me, my husband and another family with three generations of people. I was really impressed when they noticed that me and my husband were significantly more experienced than the other family and took us off on our own for a speedier ride, which they didn’t have to do. Excellent customer service! Thank you Jenna for our speedy ride and good job guys!

Date of experience: July 2018
Go-Segways, Tour Guide at Go-Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Zena,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. To give you a great experience is always our main goal and we always endeavour to do what we can to make this possible for our customers. I am so pleased that you had a great time with us and I look forward to having you back on board again in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We have just had our first experience of Segways, it was great can’t say how much we both enjoyed ourselves. The team that guided though our training and the trek were excellent so much energy and enthusiasm were given to everyone in our group. I was alittle worried at first but with encouragement from the staff and my son , I didn’t do so bad on the trek.In no time I gained confidence and really enjoyed myself so did my son ,would definitely go again. Can’t praise the staff enough great company and location well worth the money Thanks go Segway Exeter

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you so much for leaving us this fantastic review and for your compliments towards our team, I am so pleased that you and your son had a brilliant and memorable experience with us and most importantly we helped you gain confidence to make your experience fun.

We look forward to having you back on board with us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

We did this last November and really enjoyed it! The instructors were great -and made the whole experience fun. Everything was explained in detail and everyone's safety was obviously paramount. Do wear warm clothing though - as you are in effect, standing still for nearly an hour - gloves are a must and warm shoes -if going in the colder months! Only thing I would change is that is lasted longer! Would definitely do it again. Reasonably priced as well.

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear Maggie,

Thank you so much for your excellent review. I am very pleased to know that we delivered a fun and memorable experience but most importantly that we made you feel safe and confident.

We look forward to having you back on board with us again.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This is the best Segway tour we have been on (& we have been on quite a few!)

The scenery is stunning. Really jaw dropping LG beautiful.

We had a quick briefing before heading on our way around this magnificent forest.

Alan our guide gave us stories & a bit of history through the tour & went at our pace throughout the tour. Don’t be put off if you haven’t used one before as the Segway’s are so easy to use.

Absolutely brilliant & worth every penny!

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic review and compliments towards our tour, wow!

I am very pleased to know that Alan delivered a great experience for you and your group and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We went today as a family - two adults and an 11 year old. The staff were so lovely -thorough training and then a 40 minute safari. Our guide was brilliant! Highly recommend.

Dear Louise,

Thank you for your brilliant review and compliments towards our team. I am very pleased to know that you all had a great experience with us and that you felt our health and safety training was thorough.

We look forward to having you back on board again in the future.